The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 225 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As in, it's not rumored or.. it's not a rumor, it's confirmed?

A rumor is a speculation with actual basis behind it that at least one reputable source can claim has some truth to it.

So he’s saying that 13 Ghosts is not a rumor, but just mere speculation, or wishful thinking. I’m still getting used to all of it myself.

Nothing is confirmed unless Uni says it’s coming in an official release. So the former. Which was probably all you needed to hear anyways but writing essays gets my writing brain to go overboard.

I think a house could be really cool! Love the asylum themes her videos have and if they theme the house off lyrics you have ‘Bad Girls go to Hell’ and I feel like there’s just a lot of content for a house! Her concerts also have giant spider projections which could make for a interesting room!

Did anyone else really enjoy the Itsy Bitsy Spider room in Scary Tales at 28 ??

Really sucks that some of the sound stages might not be used. Still looking forward to this year.

Side note: Random question, but in the midst of research, I’ve come across stuff from Hollywood. I know that’s a different location, but you guys are pretty educated. Does anyone know why they have so many black walks in their mazes?

Really sucks that some of the sound stages might not be used. Still looking forward to this year.

Side note: Random question, but in the midst of research, I’ve come across stuff from Hollywood. I know that’s a different location, but you guys are pretty educated. Does anyone know why they have so many black walks in their mazes?

I mean every year uses different set ups of Soundstages and they never use all of them.

Universal has eight available soundstages, if you count SS 33. They typically only use three for HHN. This year, I think they’re only using two (two houses in two soundstage).

Regarding the black walls, Hollywood has a different design philosophy and a smaller budget. Murdy doesn’t value the transition between scenes as much as Orlando, and they focus more of their budget on masks.

Any idea how they're going to mark the transition of scene to scene without the typical "Stuff In Face" that they have dangling from each entryway? I can't imagine they're going to use that for this year due to hygiene issues.

Any idea how they're going to mark the transition of scene to scene without the typical "Stuff In Face" that they have dangling from each entryway? I can't imagine they're going to use that for this year due to hygiene issues.
I have no insight. But maybe they'll have fog machines throwing out light haze as a transition. Idk - but seems like a way to do it without having potential germ hazards.

A few houses used them last year, but a worse issue than cleanliness is fish hooks. Some ***holes every year like to attach fish hooks onto the SIF so that when other people try to move it out of the way they end up accidentally getting pierced. That's probably a way bigger concern.
Who the hell has time to tie a fish hook to SIF without being rushed through a house!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.