The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 229 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of those 6 we know that the ones likely happening are:

- Hill House
- Beetlejuice
- Gremlins
- UCM: Bride(s)

Which leaves 2 slots. If anything, these 4 are likely the marquee houses much like ST, Us, Ghostbusters, and Monsters were last year.
Personally Sabrina would make a ton of sense to have another huge tv property and then creepshow would be a lot of fun as the “cult classic” type of house how ever 3 show houses seems to be a lot

Reactions: Kadath
I think it's funny reading everybody trying to guess the clues. Most people, other than JJ591, have the answer(s) they want figured out in advance and work their clues to lead to that answer. JJ591 has no preconceived notions and allows the thought process to go wherever it may lead (that and they have a tenacity/intellect for investigating things).

I think it would help others to get Candyman, Scarecrow, The Thing, etc out of their head before trying to figure out the clues or else it's a self fulling prophecy of what you WANT or THINK is coming leading your investigation. With as many steps as these clues require, you can Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon your way to whatever you want.

This has been a persistent rumor for years and years, event before I attended the event.I haven’t heard anything that leads me to believe this occurs anymore.

Besides which, how does one smuggle fish hooks through metal detectors?
Fish hooks? And what’s SIF?

I've heard a little bit of talk about Bride being put in B108 yet again.

But what about fish hooks exactly? How does it relate to HHN?
A few houses used them last year, but a worse issue than cleanliness is fish hooks. Some ***holes every few years like to attach fish hooks onto the SIF so that when other people try to move it out of the way they end up accidentally getting pierced or caught. That's probably a way bigger concern.

Fourth car guess - this was an interesting path I think:

- 2016 Hyundai Equus
- The Vauxhall Equus was a two-door concept car in 1978
- Vauxhall is also a district in the London Borough of Lambeth
- There is an actor named Richard Lambeth
- Richard Lambeth starred in the Lovely Bones
- Also starring in Lovely Bones was Susan Sarandon
- Susan Sarandon played Janet in the Rocky Horror Picture Show
- ANSWER: ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW

Now, we still don't know if this clue is for a house or something else. Obviously, if this answer were to be correct, with the past tribute RHPS at HHN, it could be a return to that show. Or, it could make a pretty interesting ScareZone in my opinion. And, it could also make a pretty weird house.

Welp... guess I can stop doing clues...

May be for the best that they're not doing a Scarecrow sequel, with all the SIF required.

I hope we can get at least one house that does something new, that has some unique gimmick to it. And believe it or not, I think Billie provides a great shot at doing that. How easy would it be to put you through the same room over and over, with different images from her videos? Who knows if she'd approve but it's a possibility.

BTW that's EXACTLY where I would want TC.

• Love
Reactions: tankart150
Status
Not open for further replies.