The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 245 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using personal opinion and common sense, really glad to see that the brides and HoHH has been the most consistent rumor/speculation these two houses can easily be the top houses of the event if the cast stays on point. Beetlejuice and Gremlins seem to be most likely happening but I wouldn't be surprised if one falls out as time moves on (and property rights that I know nothing about), but would love to see them both happen as they can draw large crowds, are a hit with the fans, and could be the focus point of Merch (would love to buy a gremlin to walk around the park with). Can easily say Sabrina is a no go, and for Billie I would personally like to see the lagoon show rather than a house for the point being you could bring out her music and themes more in a show and make it feel like a musical performance almost in line with buying a ticket to see her and maybe toss a fake Billie into the lagoon ;) (use her classic songs and some new music to push her into 2021). One thing that has confused me this year is there is no Rob Zombie rumors/spec after winning HoTY and having a well like zone you would think they would bring back one or another, for Blum house the only thing that should ever return is an Insidious house as one of my favorite facades and scariest houses (wishful thinking). For the Originals anything is really possible as houses can get pulled and replaced just a few months before the event, I'm sure we will get a best of/ anniversary house, Terra Queen would be a missed opportunity if they passed up on it, just please no dead time stories/ tooth fairy can't see this pulling people in such as a Scary Tales or Ghost Town but just GIVE ME BEAR!!!

What if the rumored Billie house is just something that features her music, but isn't overtly about her? Maybe she's helping to create an original story? Just some food for thought.
That’s a pretty good thought right there
Hasn't this been the prevailing notion since it was first rumored/speculated? If it ends up coming to fruition, I always assumed it would be amalgamation of imagery from her music videos, some original idea/concepts, and some original music. Or maybe it's a straight up original concept that she helped create or design? Something HHN brands as like, coming from "The Twisted Mind of Billie Eilish." I mean, just slapping her name on a maze is going to drive big results, so her level of involvement is actually sort of irrelevant.

Basically, I don't think there's going to be people in Billie Eilish masks popping out of boo holes. Or maybe there will be, idk, but that's not what I'm anticipating.

Solutions

Car (I thought this one was easy. Clever, but easy).
The car is a Hyundai Equus
Daniel Radcliffe starred in Equus on Broadway.
Daniel Radcliffe played Harry Potter.
Harry Potter starts by living in a broom closet under the stairs.
Solution - People Under the Stairs

Duck (I knew it was impossible to solve)
Read this joke Twitter thread.
KJ Appa is in Riverdale
Riverdale (Archie comics) is in the same universe as Sabrina.

Last edited:
Solutions

Car (I thought this one was easy. Clever, but easy).
The car is a Hyundai Equus
Daniel Radcliffe starred in Equus on Broadway.
Daniel Radcliffe played Harry Potter.
Harry Potter starts by living in broom closet under the stairs.
Solution - People Under the Stairs

Duck (I knew it was impossible to solve)
Read this joke Twitter thread.
KJ Appa is in Riverdale
Riverdale (Archie comics) is in the same universe as Sabrina.

A People Under the Stairs maze in 2020 would be… something. That’s even less known than Klowns and Corpses so if it were to come that would be interesting to see reactions to.

Edit - @krazyhorrorkid it seems Sabrina and Gremlins aren’t happening. Someone in the thread said Gremlins is purged and Sabrina was never on the table

All the people saying Gremlins is completely out of the picture or it has been dropped, why is everyone saying that?
Did I miss something?

I wouldn’t say it’s completely out the picture because it’s only speculation, but I couldn’t see them doing a house with creatures that small and relying on puppets and puppeteers. Anything could happen tho.

Reactions: randomguesser
I don't have anything to go on more than anyone else. But it seems like the abandoning of Gremlins happened too easily. Legacy said three houses are likely off. One person said they heard Gremlins was off. And so now everyone has assumed Gremlins was one of the three. But that isn't necessarily the case. As everyone has said, Sabrina makes the most sense as one. To me, Billie makes more sense as a zone. Rob had a successful one last year and it gives the teens she draws in a place to gather and take selfies. So that makes sense for the second. And why can't one of the other errors be an original? Everyone was so certain that a Scarecrow house was happening. Why can't that still be true? So that would be the third.

I don't have anything to go on more than anyone else. But it seems like the abandoning of Gremlins happened too easily. Legacy said three houses are likely off. One person said they heard Gremlins was off. And so now everyone has assumed Gremlins was one of the three. But that isn't necessarily the case. As everyone has said, Sabrina makes the most sense as one. To me, Billie makes more sense as a zone. Rob had a successful one last year and it gives the teens she draws in a place to gather and take selfies. So that makes sense for the second. And why can't one of the other errors be an original? Everyone was so certain that a Scarecrow house was happening. Why can't that still be true? So that would be the third.

the originals just seem more likely to happen, bedtime stories could be related to the storyteller and icons are very likely. Terra is a given and certain. Dungeon of terror is also very likely and I could totally see them doing another LT/Carey since Carey has so much to do with the event so the ips seem more likely to not happen, especially because of licensing and a lot of other factors.

What if only 2 houses from the speculation map are not coming, rather than 3 getting replaced? If they replace 2 and add three, they could have an 11th house... that is if that is still on the table.

Heard from the Grapevine... That someone that helped put together the spec map got severely bashed for putting the map out.
Should we guess this is because Legacy stopped putting out clues...?

Not sure how valid the info is, but I just thought I would bring it up.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
I agree, I think Billie could be a scare zone. Look at Rob Zombie from last year. I feel also that Billie Eilish could have a house in a few years. (maybe she has a movie?)

What if only 2 houses from the speculation map are not coming, rather than 3 getting replaced? If they replace 2 and add three, they could have an 11th house... that is if that is still on the table.

Even though I wish so much that there would be 11 houses, there just won't. The website has 10 spots for the house, and while that doesn't necessarily mean anything, even if they had plans for 11 houses, because of Corona, it'll sure be 10.

Reactions: Ebuilder
Heard from the Grapevine... That someone that helped put together the spec map got severely bashed for putting the map out.
Should we guess this is because Legacy stopped putting out clues...?

Not sure how valid the info is, but I just thought I would bring it up.

As one of the people who makes the spec map I can tell you there's no behind the scenes drama. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.