1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Halloween Horror Nights 30 Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Halloween Horror Nights 30' started by Brian G., Nov 4, 2019.

1. Brian G.

Brian G. Staff Member Administrator

Congestion. With 2 rides, 3 house entrances, and the proximity to Potter and the FFL stage - it can become a nightmare on peak nights. Adding a zone there would just make that situation worse.

2. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Premium Member

Thanks.:thumbsup:

Darko and Brian G. like this.
  3. TheCodeMan95

TheCodeMan95 Rookie

I hear all about how great 25 is, and I'm really excited to attend my first anniversary year. I really hope it lives up to the stupid expectations I have in my head.

Back to Titans of Terror.. would you guys rather see this as a potential scarezone? A house? Or just one house featuring one of the Titans?

4. ChaseTuff

ChaseTuff Veteran Member

I can’t see a scarezone at all for the Titans. Scarezones already get insanely crowded on bad nights, and putting those types of iconic characters right in the crowd is not the best idea.

TheCodeMan95, Darko and SeventyOne like this.
  5. Brian G.

Brian G. Staff Member Administrator

If it came, it'd be a house; and with the lack of real options out there - I could see them going to that well again. BUT .... the Jason/F13 rights are kind of a mess right now. With them just doing Leatherface at 26 and Jason in limbo - it leaves Freddy, who can definitely anchor an event on his own.

horrornights789, Darko and SeventyOne like this.
  6. JawsVictim

JawsVictim Member

I’m actually in the minority when it comes to 25. Least favorite year besides 22. Hope 30’s nothing like it.

horrornights789 likes this.
  7. CoopF22

CoopF22 Rookie

So a safe thing to bet on is that ST won't be back? One less thing to be speculated.

Darko likes this.
  8. bobo5162

bobo5162 Newcomer

Just excited for another Hallow'd past type house and zone! It was a simple concept and executed GREAT. Jack Presents 25 years was great too, but focused on specific houses as a "best of the best." I dont just expect Jack to be back, but the entire crew of Icon's... sure some way show Fear's lantern but per cannon he would still be stuck inside. It's gonna be an awesome speculation season! Cheers folks !

Darko likes this.
  9. Legacy

Legacy Veteran Member

Speaking of restructurings...

10. BBPH

BBPH Veteran Member

99%

shiekra38 and Darko like this.
  11. JawsVictim

JawsVictim Member

Is this in regards to Mike’s replacement and the restructuring of A&D?

Legacy and Darko like this.
  12. Lucky Planet

Lucky Planet Veteran Member

I hope this reply is okay:
    The jason house was put on the JAWS area, so being in that jaws area helped the house a lot, since the entrance to the house had grass and plants already from that area. Before entering the house there were camp crystal lake banners and they set up a small real tent and some camping equipment by the grass. The jaws area made it feel like crystal lake.
    The jason house was really amazing if you were a jason fan. It felt like a long cabin and jason chasing you, Since this area had wooden walls and panels already.
    The leatherface house was almost the same as the one we had a couple of years ago but the entrance looked really cool. Like the house from the remake. ( the ending had the sheets hanging on ropes from the movie scene) The freddy house was similar to the freddy vs jason house. The best house of the 3 houses was jason.
    The Thing house was really scary for me. Scared me the most.
    What i really loved was that the park would play the soundtrack from freddy vs jason. And the freddy soundtrack.
    Plus jack had a show with chance, and there were magic shows and freak shows around the park.

13. OhHaiInternet95

OhHaiInternet95 Veteran Member

I feel like they wasted two of the original house slots. Should've been Bloodengutz 2 w/ Classic Monsters at Hellgate instead of Run 3. I loved AiW the zone, but should've done something scary in that spot.

Go on?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    JawsVictim and Lucky Planet like this.
  14. OhHaiInternet95

I thought the rights to Freddy were a mess as well--reverted back to Craven's estate.

Could Beetlejuice and Candyman anchor the event? Both spirits that come when you say their names multiple times, just saying.

Darko and Lucky Planet like this.
  15. Lucky Planet

Lucky Planet Veteran Member

what about a bettlejuice zone? ghostbusters would have been better as a zone, beetlejuice could work as a street

Darko likes this.
  16. Legacy

Legacy Veteran Member

Replacements.

bobo5162, JawsVictim, Darko and 2 others like this.
  17. OhHaiInternet95

Did I mention I wish I had a time machine?

I think it would've been cool if FvJ had been a dual run house (with separate entrances to keep lines reasonable). Only downside is they would've had to sacrifice Body Collectors...or move it to an inferior location for what they were going for.

Lucky Planet likes this.
  18. DannyPowers

DannyPowers Veteran Member

They are. Not as bad as Jason, but still kind of messy right now.

As for 25, the houses that hit that year really hit. But, there were also quite a few stinkers. Purge (being a Scream replacement), RUN, and that year’s Walking Dead were all fairly crapped upon during discussions that year.

19. WasabiRyo

WasabiRyo Newcomer

Plus the permanent Coke and Concession stands there, the Freestyle building, the Springfield fair games nearby, and the prime bar location for right when the FFL stage and Tent House load in and out...

Darko likes this.
  20. shiekra38

shiekra38 Veteran Member

That is plural....or am I reading too much into it?