Halloween Horror Nights 30 Speculation Thread | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

Halloween Horror Nights 30 Speculation Thread

OhHaiInternet95

Veteran Member
Aug 18, 2017
(Fast & Furious has entered the “horrible franchises that make money and never seem to end” chat)
Hm...I’ve heard that F&F as a franchise has gotten better over time (never seen an F&F movie so wouldn’t know). Furious 7 would’ve been a great spot to end though.

Reactions: Darko

Lucky Planet

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2013
I honestly do not think Eddie would be a good icon for hhn 30.
I know people have a soft spot for eddie, and a lot of nostalgia,
But it would feel underwhelming, and visually i dont think hes that iconic.
Might be an unpopular opinion, i know, i know Eddie is beloved,
But hes just not that...great looking?

Also after the last Run house we had, i would be okay with never having another Run house again....lol.....

Last edited:
Reactions: SeventyOne

shiekra38

Legendary Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
I honestly do not think Eddie would be a good icon for hhn 30.
I know people have a soft spot for eddie, and a lot of nostalgia,
But it would feel underwhelming, and visually i dont think hes that iconic.
Might be an unpopular opinion, i know, i know Eddie is beloved,
But hes just not that...great looking?

Also after the last Run house we had, i would be okay with never having another Run house again....lol.....
But like...imagine this on a billboard...He could give HHN its edge back

IMO the key word for HHN needs to be intensity

Lucky Planet

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2013
But like...imagine this on a billboard...He could give HHN its edge back

IMO the key word for HHN needs to be intensity
Its because he looks like a henchman from a batman villain or something. Like Bane or something.
He would have worked perfectly in the early 2000s but now it does feel outdated lol.

Maybe if he gets a make over and more iconic clothing. A leather vest or something cool, a makeover like Chance got.
Jack had a leather makeover as well. When he got that long coat...

shiekra38

Legendary Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
Its because he looks like a henchman from a batman villain or something. Like Bane or something.
He would have worked perfectly in the early 2000s but now it does feel outdated lol.

Maybe if he gets a make over and more iconic clothing. A leather vest or something cool, a makeover like Chance got.
Jack had a leather makeover as well. When he got that long coat...
I just picture turning USF into a giant Dieselpunk/Mad Max nightmare...and Eddie comes to mind as a good icon for it

I would love to see what a 2020 version of him looks like

Reactions: Darko

Darko

Rookie
Feb 20, 2019
I just picture turning USF into a giant Dieselpunk/Mad Max nightmare...and Eddie comes to mind as a good icon for it

I would love to see what a 2020 version of him looks like
Well that is officially the one parkwide scare zone I would kill for.

Reactions: shiekra38

OhHaiInternet95

Veteran Member
Aug 18, 2017
I know it's the Facebook group but someone combined the survey of peoples' rankings and GB came in 3rd. Pit came in 8th. :(

I hope that doesn't...mean anything for the future, since on here it's been said that GB got poor GSATs (well deserved IMO). Hopefully this franchise never comes back to the event, but with GB3 coming out next year a little part of me wonders if it's a planned package deal.

@Brian G. mentioned in his first post in this thread that "guests want scary." Is that just a guess or is that what the general public's response indicates? It would be nice if they "hear" the "not scary" complaints (which, let me reiterate, I did not feel applied to the originals this year), the same way F&F finally had the GP complaining about screens.

Last edited:

Lucky Planet

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2013
I know it's the Facebook group but someone combined the survey of peoples' rankings and GB came in 3rd. Pit came in 8th. :(

I hope that doesn't...mean anything for the future, since on here it's been said that GB got poor GSATs (well deserved IMO). Hopefully this franchise never comes back to the event, but with GB3 coming out next year a little part of me wonders if it's a planned package deal.

Brian mentioned in his first post in this thread that "guests want scary." Is that just a guess or is that what the general public's response indicates?
Yeah I saw that, i guess the fb group really liked ghostbusters,
Also dont forget that the director of the new movie visited the orlando house, he talked about his love for gb.

I honestly do not mind a house based on the new movie. I actually hope it comes. It would be fun.