The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 318 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
June. The 3 New Line properties were announced in June of 2007. Dead Silence and The Thing were also announced before July ended. Saw, Chucky and The Wolfman were announced in June of 2009.

They also quietly mentioned Frankenstein and Dracula would see original reimaginings in the initial press releases, so we had 5 mazes confirmed out of the gate.

17 and 19 seemed like absolutely legendary years love those line ups and whole themed events!
The weakest year of the aughts was, arguably, Sweet Sixteen (not counting ICU, since that was 2001). 2008 remains the creative peak for the event, with 2005, 2007, 2009 generally being absolute fan favorites.

The weakest year of the aughts was, arguably, Sweet Sixteen (not counting ICU, since that was 2001). 2008 remains the creative peak for the event, with 2005, 2007, 2009 generally being absolute fan favorites.

From what I’ve gathered, 10 and 11 were more like the single digits than 12-21. 12 seemed like it was more the start of a new era than 10. Really, you could say that every 2 so far has been a turning point for the event, since HHN 2 was the first year it was called HHN.

I would imagine if they are on the UK site then they will soon appear elsewhere. Unless they are using this as an incentive to kick start overseas visitors.

I have never used the UK site as we normal get the FFP with express.

The UK Site just use a ticket reseller and the FFP tickets have been on sale in the UK for weeks. They are not new. The same site lets you buy an Express Pass or ticket to Blue Man Group this week if you like.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Do we think maybe the FF delay is just because they don’t know what they’re doing with express yet?

There’s got to be a chance they drop it this year.

We never get express on the UK tickets so ours are easily released earlier.

There's not really any delay - for the past several years FFP's/Express/regular tickets haven't gone on sale until the Flex ticket offer ended in June. The extension of that offer this year was likely done to drive more sales for that specific product rather than to "figure out what to do with express", as I can't imagine many people were buying tickets in March and April during the height of the pandemic, and Universal was largely unable to market its existence as their focus was elsewhere. Now that the parks are starting to re-open Universal's marketing machine can slowly start back up and they'll still have a great ticket offer to promote for an extra month or so alongside the first few event announcements.

Reactions: DannyPowers
The UK Site just use a ticket reseller and the FFP tickets have been on sale in the UK for weeks. They are not new. The same site lets you buy an Express Pass or ticket to Blue Man Group this week if you like.

I thought those were just the Sunday to Thursday ones where as this one includes Fridays.
Apologies if I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.