The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 320 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it. I'd love a day time Halloween event for families and keep HHN the way it is. Bring it on!

I think the point was that the daytime event would replace HHN this year. But I hope it doesn't mean that in the following years they decide to basically be MNSSHP.

(Ironically, though, the very first year doesn't seem like it was that far removed from that sort of thing.)

If they had a halloween event where the park was all decked out in Halloween (no scarezones) but candy and a parade for family and still have houses open for adults. Not sure how I would feel about that. Especially wondering if it would effect alcohol sales

on a side note I would love to see a normal Halloween event at islands! I’d love to bring my fam down for the event but there’s little ones that can’t do hhn so it’s just not feasible

Last edited:
If they had a halloween event where the park was all decked out in Halloween (no scarezones) but candy and a parade for family and still have houses open for adults. Not sure how I would feel about that. Especially wondering if it would effect alcohol sales

on a side note I would love to see a normal Halloween event at islands! I’d love to bring my fam down for the event but there’s little ones that can’t do hhn so it’s just not feasible

don’t know why’d they do that, that also wasn’t in the rumor.

Just read that "rumor". Yeah, there's no way that would happen and I wouldn't bother going.

Back to the event itself, I'm still holding out on FF/ROF passes. I'm just dying for any new official information at this point.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Just read that "rumor". Yeah, there's no way that would happen and I wouldn't bother going.

Back to the event itself, I'm still holding out on FF/ROF passes. I'm just dying for any new official information at this point.

I agree, I'm waiting until August before I buy anything just to be sure and see how this all goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.