The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 477 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does somebody knows the origin of this dracula render from the original fright nights poster? i saw on twitter that it had a weird story or something
1594877038077.png

Fair enough, never really heard the full story. Either way they're certainly preparing it for something, whether thats just a 5 minute show at random times to avoid attracting massive crowds or what I can't really guess.

The show probably needs testing and frequent running, since the parks close early they’ll just run it after hours and whoever Is in charge chooses this version.

Man, 21 seems like it was such a fantastic year with so much creativity. Are they capable of having that same amount of creativity again, at least for the originals? (Discussion on the Hollywood side about creativity.)
With some IP rights being a absolute mess and using so many properties I think eventually they will have to use that level of creativity again and maybe one big IP a year

Man, 21 seems like it was such a fantastic year with so much creativity. Are they capable of having that same amount of creativity again, at least for the originals? (Discussion on the Hollywood side about creativity.)
Yes.

EDIT - To elaborate, creative equals:

Winter’s Night = Graveyard Games
Nightingales = Nightingales
Forsaken = Scarecrow
Bloodengutz = Slaughter Sinema

This might be an interesting discussion - what do y'all think will be the sleeper house this year? Kinda goes under the radar and ends up being the best/one of the best?

This might be an interesting discussion - what do y'all think will be the sleeper house this year? Kinda goes under the radar and ends up being the best/one of the best?

Getting way ahead ourselves now. Let’s pump the brakes a bit. We’ve been pretty loose with this thread but I gotta step in every once in a while.

I thought this was HHN 30 speculation.
We don’t know enough about any of the houses to hazard guesses on the quality of any of them. Do we know what the monsters in Theater or Pumpkin King are? Do we know what scenes are in the anniversary house, or who all is included in the icon house? Do we know, for sure, that any of the IPs won’t be pulled last minute?

Make guesses all you want, but you’ll be making them with almost no actual information.

Status
Not open for further replies.