The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 66 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's rumored concepts that I'd would never want to see at HHN, and then there are rumors so incredibly dumb that I want to jump on board just for the absurdity of it.

Give me spooky Mario, or give me death. ~synergy~
It's not even a thing

Hello, I've lurked on here awhile and decided to migrate from Nightmares to here.

Not saying this is super likely but with the IP well drying, there gonna have to think of something real soon. The answer is simple, Video game Ip's are hugely overlooked and are more likely than some may think.
Im not talking about the annual rumors of Five Night's at Freddy's, or people pleading for BioShock.
I just mean the idea as a whole and that particular games should be thought about. As for the people saying this could shift the Demographic of the event... Your right and wrong.
After Stranger Things/Ghostbusters the event has gotten the mentality that they are gonna have an IP shift from horror to kinda horror.
I feel like most Horror games will not have this issue due to some games being even more frightening than films. On the other hand we will get the younger demographic in but ehhh get use to it ig. It prob will be as much when ST was at the event but probably won't be much more. And Horror games at HHN is no new concept there have been glimmers of them throughout the years. So im gonna take a shot in the dark and say a Video game IP will be present this year or the next.
Which one? I can't say.
There are a lot of great games that deserve a spot at the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.