Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the interest of trying something new and having my first real stab at clue guessing;

I also don’t think my end answer is right but worth a shot...

1. The picture is by Maurizio Cattelan
2. He created the magazine TOILETPAPER
3. TOILETPAPER focused on optical illusions
4. One of the most recognisable optical illusions is the cat/ mouse
5. ....Pet sematary poster

1579556677200.jpeg 1579556705833.jpeg

I’m probably realllyy off and just desperate for some HHN goss :lol:

The first one is very good, but the sequel is in my top 10 of all time. It's fantastic. Definitely watch them.

I'm meh on the movie--I remember seeing the trailer and people behind me heckling the characters for going into the basement which made me LOL--but I would still be very happy to see it come.

If we were still doing R&M gifs, the very beginning of season 2 would be a fitting hint for Conjuring. Poor Sadie :(.

Here's what I think we'll get for HHN30, obvz so much is in flux that I don't know what's final.

10 Houses. 7 "originals" (aka we don't answer to anyone) and 3 IPs (aka we have to answer to someone). IPs: Candyman, Conjuring, and another horror IP that we'd go "of course!" once announced. Originals: scarecrow (duh), anniversary house of some sort, lots of new concepts too looking forward to the next 30 years.

3 shows. New lagoon show, my guess it'll be a mashup of music and horror more than an IP showcase. AoV, of course. Third... I mean... hmmm.... I think we'll get Bill & Ted for the anniversary year*.

Scare zones, same locations as this year. I think we'll get a return of the Vamp 'x5 formula (Vamp 75 during valentines day?) in Hollywood, a returning IP zone (not Purge), a new IP zone, and the Avenue of the Stars zone will be a HHN30 history zone (old zones, characters, etc).

Wild guess: HHNXXX with Jack v Chance v Eddie and guests have a way to pick "sides", sorta like a combo of Pokemon Go's Teams and the trivia game from this year.

Here's what I think we'll get for HHN30, obvz so much is in flux that I don't know what's final.

10 Houses. 7 "originals" (aka we don't answer to anyone) and 3 IPs (aka we have to answer to someone). IPs: Candyman, Conjuring, and another horror IP that we'd go "of course!" once announced. Originals: scarecrow (duh), anniversary house of some sort, lots of new concepts too looking forward to the next 30 years.

3 shows. New lagoon show, my guess it'll be a mashup of music and horror more than an IP showcase. AoV, of course. Third... I mean... hmmm.... I think we'll get Bill & Ted for the anniversary year*.

Scare zones, same locations as this year. I think we'll get a return of the Vamp 'x5 formula (Vamp 75 during valentines day?) in Hollywood, a returning IP zone (not Purge), a new IP zone, and the Avenue of the Stars zone will be a HHN30 history zone (old zones, characters, etc).

Wild guess: HHNXXX with Jack v Chance v Eddie and guests have a way to pick "sides", sorta like a combo of Pokemon Go's Teams and the trivia game from this year.
I would go broke for this merch!

I would be very happy with this composition. I think 3 IP’s and 7 originals is wishful thinking but hopefully I’m wrong!

I'd prefer Jack vs. Caretaker vs. Director but I can get on board with this!

Great guess! Do you think it's also possible there could be 11 houses for this year's event? I remember someone saying on their RIP tour for HHN29 their tour guide said something very peculiar. Something along the lines of "it's going to be one of the 11 houses we have for next year" (which would be this year 2020). This user said they quickly caught that and made a mental note of it. Maybe Universal will have 11 houses this year as a nice surprise for us guests since it's the anniversary. What do you think?:)

Great guess! Do you think it's also possible there could be 11 houses for this year's event? I remember someone saying on their RIP tour for HHN29 their tour guide said something very peculiar. Something along the lines of "it's going to be one of the 11 houses we have for next year" (which would be this year 2020). This user said they quickly caught that and made a mental note of it. Maybe Universal will have 11 houses this year as a nice surprise for us guests since it's the anniversary. What do you think?:)

No thanks. More isn't always better.

Status
Not open for further replies.