Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we post about dr who enough...

LOL yeah I suppose so - I was meaning more for The Conjuring and the fragility of those past talks. I've never really watched Dr. Who, so I don't have a take on it - but I thought Legacy said that was a rumor that was trying to ferret out "leakers" more than a real rumor. The only problem I'd have with that is that I usually like to watch the IPs before HHN - last year was pretty cool rewatching Stranger Things seasons 2 & 3, Ho1C, Ghostbusters, and Killer Klowns. It'd be impossible to watch all the Dr. Who episodes, so I probably wouldn't really get the gist of the house. But that's just a personal issue I'd have with it being a house.

If the Conjuring comes, would it even require a soundstage? I feel like it could be accomplished in a tent or at the most a parade building. Not a ton of large set-pieces/sets in those movies.

If the Conjuring comes, would it even require a soundstage? I feel like it could be accomplished in a tent or at the most a parade building. Not a ton of large set-pieces/sets in those movies.

Probably wouldn't "require" it. But it seems like Uni likes to put high-end IP properties in SS22. Ghostbusters, Stranger Things, Shining, Exorcist, American Werewolf in London, etc. I would anticipate The Conjuring getting that treatment if it came.

Someone on Reddit said their friend (yes, I know) saw some Krampus props. There was a large prop of Der Klown and masks of Krampus. They later deleted the post and their account.

Micheal doughtry’s: holidays in hell would be amazing! How ever I’m completely clueless as to why krampus stuff could be popping up again?

It’s funny. I say I found my most recent clue from the “first article that came up.” Someone mentions an article that has my clue and everyone ignores it...

I then make a post that is the crux of the article, and IS the IP everyone is in a commotion over.

This one is right in front of you. It’s just so unexpected you refuse to see it...

It really will be a “Duh” moment...

After going back through the post referenced and doing some Googling (plus looking at Legacy's most recent contribution to the "listening to" thread)...Billie Eilish? Her label is owned by Universal Music Group.

Honestly if true this is so bonkers that I can’t help but be intrigued by it. ”The Room” of HHN houses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.