Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not familiar with her music myself, but my sister is. She told me about the horror imagery in some of her videos. I plan on taking a gander at some of those videos out of curiosity. Still from what little I have seen and heard, she is an interesting one.

Billie Eilish . The only connection I could make with her is with Bill and Ted. The new movie is called Bill & Ted Face The Music. Could they make a scarezone of Bill & Ted and have her music featured in it? Or if the show comes back, will it be part of the show?

With last years RZ zone being a success I can see a music zone this year based on Billie. The fountain show will probably be for all the IPs like last year.
Here’s a wrinkle, though. Ghostbusters, Klowns, and Stranger Things have uniquely compelling music associated with them. It worked because those IPs could survive strictly on that.

If this year’s IPs aren’t as “music friendly,” then they’ll need something better.

Here’s a wrinkle, though. Ghostbusters, Klowns, and Stranger Things have uniquely compelling music associated with them. It worked because those IPs could survive strictly on that.

If this year’s IPs aren’t as “music friendly,” then they’ll need something better.

I’m not entirely in the loop, but I saw Doctor Who as a guess...

I’m now picturing a vocalized version of the theme song. The theme song is very recognized. I’m disturbed by this imaginary so it would be a frightening addition to the event.

Am I going to have to listen to my daughter’s music for this year? This possibility leaves me shaking my head with so many questions.

Am I going to have to listen to my daughter’s music for this year? This possibility leaves me shaking my head with so many questions.
As someone who didn't liked her music in the beginning I have to say she does a solid job in her music videos. Besides that I have to say she has some decent songs. Just because your daughter listens to it doesn't mean its stupid^^. Same goes for what a parent would listen. It is all about beeing open. The years I went to HHN I often times had to be open to one IP or OP I din't liked which surprised me with beeing one of my fav houses for the year. So before someone judges sth keep an open mind and think about the possibilitys rather then the negatives

As someone who didn't liked her music in the beginning I have to say she does a solid job in her music videos. Besides that I have to say she has some decent songs. Just because your daughter listens to it doesn't mean its stupid^^. Same goes for what a parent would listen. It is all about beeing open. The years I went to HHN I often times had to be open to one IP or OP I din't liked which surprised me with beeing one of my fav houses for the year. So before someone judges sth keep an open mind and think about the possibilitys rather then the negatives

Not concerned with it being stupid, more concerned with prying music away from my 14yr old. There will be eye rolls, sighs, death glares, and huffs. 14yr old girls are more frightening than anything HHN could present me with. Maybe I just YouTube stuff.

Ghostbusters and Klowns, sure. Stranger Things they really just used the theme music from it. With Conjuring, they'd probably use the opening theme with some Annabelle music box sprinkled in - it would be pretty eerie. For Candyman, obviously we don't know the music. But I thought Us had pretty good theme music, so there's a chance it would work. They don't have actual songs with lyrics though, so that might not be as engaging as MoM this year was.

Status
Not open for further replies.