Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering she’s been to HHN Hollywood multiple times and Murdy loves working with celebrities, I’m betting this is real. Makes sense why Orlando wouldn’t wanna do it too considering they’re less prone to do stuff like this.
I thought the rumor was for Orlando?

Red herrings rarely come with background information.
Considering she’s been to HHN Hollywood multiple times and Murdy loves working with celebrities, I’m betting this is real. Makes sense why Orlando wouldn’t wanna do it too considering they’re less prone to do stuff like this.
Ya'll aren't helping haha

I bet you don't.

It’s for both coasts. Chris said that the design team fought tooth and nail against this which makes it seem like Hollywood wanted it but Orlando is forced to share. Would also make sense how Hollywood is speculated to get a house but Orlando is speculated to get a zone

I just wrote a long reply railing against this, then deleted it. I had the same WTF reaction to Hellbilly Deluxe last year, and thought it was amazing to experience. While I hate that they’re forcing A&D to do this, I’ll give it a chance. But fans of HHN and fans of Eillish both deserve better than a generic photo op zone designed without any passion.

I just wrote a long reply railing against this, then deleted it. I had the same WTF reaction to Hellbilly Deluxe last year, and thought it was amazing to experience. While I hate that they’re forcing A&D to do this, I’ll give it a chance. But fans of HHN and fans of Eillish both deserve better than a generic photo op zone designed without any passion.

As long as it’s not like Zombieland it should be fine. Honestly it writes itself pretty easy for a house/zone. Lots of black and white and sleep paralysis demons and Billie Eilish actresses with her music blaring

So what's really smart is the opening of the last Marathon of Mayhem show could be used as an intro to future HHN water shows. Hmmmm......

I’m confused… so is it a Billie Eillish fountain show or a zone? Or both? All 3 make sense - I’m just gonna wait till they announce it.

Seems like a weird thing to share since Hollywood’s only show is Jabowockeez

I’m confused… so is it a Billie Eillish fountain show or a zone? Or both? All 3 make sense - I’m just gonna wait till they announce it.

Seems like a weird thing to share since Hollywood’s only show is Jabowockeez
Screw it.

Hollywood is rumored to get a Billie Eilish house. Rumor is Marketing told Orlando to do a house, but A&D refused on the house and conceded the lagoon to her.

Geesh... there’s more to HHN than houses and zones.

Screw it.

Hollywood is rumored to get a Billie Eilish house. Rumor is Marketing told Orlando to do a house, but A&D refused on the house and conceded the lagoon to her.

Surprised Orlando wouldn’t even bother with a zone, but it makes sense for the 30th. Honestly I would’ve been happy if any 3 happened, one of the few modern artists who fit the HHN bill(although not necessarily my first choice).

Betting staff members will get sick of hearing “Bury a Friend” and “Bad Guy” getting blared every night.

Screw it.

I like Billie Eilish and her music which is weird as a 32 year old, but good for Orlando team. She doesn’t work as a house, but will work great for the lagoon.

Still strange as hell to concede the lagoon show to Billie Eillish on the 30th anniversary of the event. You can literally watch her videos and listen to her music anywhere anytime. Why does it have to be at HHN 30? It doesn’t.

I was hoping the lagoon show this year would consist of music and visuals from past IPs with one of the icons as a host. The Usher Presents The Silver Screams Lagoon Show.

Still strange as hell to concede the lagoon show to Billie Eillish on the 30th anniversary of the event. You can literally watch her videos and listen to her music anywhere anytime. Why does it have to be at HHN 30? It doesn’t.

I was hoping the lagoon show this year would consist of music and visuals from past IPs with one of the icons as a host. The Usher Presents The Silver Screams Lagoon Show.

I mean...I’d rather them concede that than a zone and by golly a house like Rockstar Murdy apparently is in Hollywood.

I am sorry I am just a bit salty that Universal would really have to go to Billie Ellish out of all the other stuff they could have picked, most notably Slipknot, I mean come on, they'd have a really cool haunt on their hands or something. They'd work great as a scarezone or house.

I mean...I’d rather them concede that than a zone and by golly a house like Rockstar Murdy apparently is in Hollywood.

I agree, but it’s still going to waste a lot of talented people’s time to create something that they’re dispassionate about.

Is this concept even that big of a draw? The album will be 18 months old by the time HHN starts. Eillish is on tour playing most major US cities including Orlando and the LA area. Perhaps I’m naive, but who’s going to HHN because Billie Eillish has a lagoon show? Or even her own HHN house in Hollywood (which I now realize I’ve already committed to experiencing :ack:).

Status
Not open for further replies.