Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We avoid talking explicitly about stuff that Universal has formally attached the equivalent of a Non-Disclosure Agreement to.

Rumors are a different sort of thing.

When Universal folks who know what’s happening in HHN tell internet insiders info that gets turned into online hints and speculation, don’t those original Universal folks *also* have formal NDA’s that are being violated?

I would think it’s standard at a company of that size.

Yeah I am terrible with these clues. I am drawing blanks. I was thinking something like Mount Hope Cemetery, the filming location of the original Pet Cemetery, but Stephen King. So that ain't it.

I just really hope this is not in any way, shape or form, a clue to a GoT house.

And no I do not believe Bloody Mary is making a return either.

Yeah I am terrible with these clues. I am drawing blanks. I was thinking something like Mount Hope Cemetery, the filming location of the original Pet Cemetery, but Stephen King. So that ain't it.

I just really hope this is not in any way, shape or form, a clue to a GoT house.

And no I do not believe Bloody Mary is making a return either.

I mean at least GoT would be dark and gory? Still don’t want to see it happen but there’s plenty of worse properties.

Personally I feel like this year was the only time Game of thrones would have drew in a crowd and while personally I love the series (minus the final season) I would much rather see a different properly next year especially if we are only getting 2-3 properties.

Personally I feel like this year was the only time Game of thrones would have drew in a crowd and while personally I love the series (minus the final season) I would much rather see a different properly next year especially if we are only getting 2-3 properties.

Before 2017 is what it sounds like.

@Legacy , is it true that GoT was supposed to go in B79 this year? Or be an eleventh house altogether?

If it’s not to big of a problem can somebody explain the names of each sound stages and tents and which houses were in each this year because I’ve always been confused on those

If it’s not to big of a problem can somebody explain the names of each sound stages and tents and which houses were in each this year because I’ve always been confused on those

These were the houses and they’re accompanying locations from HHN29:

Ghostbusters - SS22
Yeti: Terror of the Yukon - SS24A
Us - SS24B
Stranger Things 2 - SS25
House of 1000 Corpses - MiB Tent(Tent 3)
Nightingales: Blood Pit - Sprung Tent 1
Depths of Fear - Sprung Tent 2
Universal Monsters - B108
Graveyard Games - B179(Parade Building)
Killer Klowns From Outer Space - Shrek Theater 2

The names of the sound stages are just their numbers and SS24 typically has 2 houses in it. Shrek uses the second theater that usually isn’t used

For GOT, I doubt them doing it this way, but I'd prefer it to be based solely on the Battle of Winterfell. Sure, there's other horror and gory elements to the show, but I think putting attendees in that consistent, hellish environment would ramp up the scare factor and justify the property being there.

For GOT, I doubt them doing it this way, but I'd prefer it to be based solely on the Battle of Winterfell. Sure, there's other horror and gory elements to the show, but I think putting attendees in that consistent, hellish environment would ramp up the scare factor
and justify the property being there.

agreed and having 8 seasons with random scary pieces from each season just sounds awful in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.