The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 82 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have already been answered, but if The Conjuring is in fact coming, will it be a house based solely on the actual Conjuring movies or will they incorporate the Nun, Annabelle, Etc?

Reactions: Kichkinet85
This may have already been answered, but if The Conjuring is in fact coming, will it be a house based solely on the actual Conjuring movies or will they incorporate the Nun, Annabelle, Etc?

There’s not really a way to know at this stage but I’d say it’s a given that they would be.

Funnily enough the second film follows the Enfield haunting which is my home town, feels odd to think that it might be represented at HHN :lol:

There’s not really a way to know at this stage but I’d say it’s a given that they would be.

Funnily enough the second film follows the Enfield haunting which is my home town, feels odd to think that it might be represented at HHN :lol:
Well the entire thing is based off the Warren's who's house in Monroe, CT literally the next town over from where I grew up in Newtown lol. So the Annabelle Doll and all that stuff is about ten minutes away from me.

Reactions: BBPH
Websters dictionary defines "groan" as...

noun
a low, mournful sound uttered in pain or grief:the groans of dying soldiers.
a deep, inarticulate sound uttered in derision, disapproval, desire, etc.
SEE MORE
verb (used without object)
to utter a deep, mournful sound expressive of pain or grief.
to make a deep, inarticulate sound expressive of derision, disapproval, desire, etc.
to make a sound resembling a groan; resound harshly:The steps of the old house groaned under my weight.
SEE MORE
verb (used with object)
to utter or express with groans.

You have that right to your opinion. Go ahead.

And yes it is just speculation. Always has been been.

Yes, it’s all speculation you’re right. But the original post was not about speculation but “heard from people who know” at which point we point out we need to wait and see since he’s new in the rumor game and we do not know his track record.

Reactions: Darko and Kadath
This forum has a pretty good track record of calling out unreliable sources. Rix Pix is apparently one of them. Probably a good idea to get used to that (note the response about Ifrit above.)

We still talking about this? lol Probably a good idea to get used to? There is nothing for me to have to get used to. You have your opinion and that it is fine. I am being misperceived. I say this respectfully but words were put in my mouth by @Joe and made to seem like I felt Rix Flix has credentials for inside info because he is a youtuber and to automatically believe him. I simply stated he is a youtuber as some background information incase someone did not know who he was but then it went from there and somehow turned to me apparently not thinking it was just speculation. I mentioned Bill and Ted because I have seen talk about it and felt there could have been a chance it returns, but not necessarily because Rix Flix.

When I said you have your opinion that did not mean my opinion is that I believe him one hundred percent. I stated to you to take with a grain of salt what he said and obviously when Universal makes their official announcements then things will be confirmed.

So...
That is all I have to say on that.

Edit If you do not like his info more power to you because you do not have to. You have that right to your opinion as I have said. I understand we will all see when the time comes what will be featured at HHN this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kichkinet85
Websters dictionary defines "groan" as...

noun
a low, mournful sound uttered in pain or grief:the groans of dying soldiers.
a deep, inarticulate sound uttered in derision, disapproval, desire, etc.
SEE MORE
verb (used without object)
to utter a deep, mournful sound expressive of pain or grief.
to make a deep, inarticulate sound expressive of derision, disapproval, desire, etc.
to make a sound resembling a groan; resound harshly:The steps of the old house groaned under my weight.
SEE MORE
verb (used with object)
to utter or express with groans.

Yeah - what is meant by "groaner"?

"Ugh - they're doing *that* house again?"
"Ugh - they're doing a house for *that* cheesy/obscure/unliked movie?"
"Ugh - that house concept sounds lame"
"Ugh - that house title is a really bad pun"

We still talking about this? lol Probably a good idea to get used to? There is nothing for me to have to get used to. You have your opinion and that it is fine. I am being misperceived. I say this respectfully but words were put in my mouth by @Joe and made to seem like I felt Rix Flix has credentials for inside info because he is a youtuber and to automatically believe him. I simply stated he is a youtuber as some background information incase someone did not know who he was but then it went from there and somehow turned to me apparently not thinking it was just speculation. I mentioned Bill and Ted because I have seen talk about it and felt there could have been a chance it returns, but not necessarily because Rix Flix.

When I said you have your opinion that did not mean my opinion is that I believe him one hundred percent. I stated to you to take with a grain of salt what he said and obviously when Universal makes their official announcements then things will be confirmed.

So...
That is all I have to say on that.

Edit If you do not like his info more power to you because you do not have to. You have that right to your opinion as I have said. I understand we will all see when the time comes what will be featured at HHN this year.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder here. Don't try to be so confrontational. No one has been disrespectful to you, your posts, or your opinion, they have just disagreed with it. That's OK. That contributes to the discussion. Posting passive aggressive clapbacks for nothing does not contribute to the discourse.

For everyone else:

In regards to the "Conjuring is locked", need I remind you about what happened last time Conjuring was rumored? Nothing is locked until it's announced.

Definitely hinting at The Conjuring imo.

This actually made me think of Game of Thrones, since last year Uni supposedly Obtained and then Lost that IP for HHN, and I know many people were groaning about it's possibly coming to HHN last year... just my thought when seeing this tweet and I'm probably way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.