The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 89 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone else:

In regards to the "Conjuring is locked", need I remind you about what happened last time Conjuring was rumored? Nothing is locked until it's announced.
This is definitely something that needs to be remembered. Especially, considering the Warren story that Conjuring 3 is telling.
The Glatzel family has sued in the past. The family has been very vocal about it being a hoax, and that it was detrimental to the mental health of 11 year old David Glatzel. There may be more and more controversy surrounding the film as it gets closer to release.

I'm sure this isn't relevant at this point, but her song "Bad Guy" was used heavily in the movie "Brightburn" unfortunately that movie kind of flopped so I doubt it is coming in any capacity. I thought it was an enjoyable flick though.

Reactions: Darko and Kadath
I expected a much bigger outrage in here for Eilish. I'm totally open to the idea, whether it be a zone or house. I think it would work better as a music zone though.

I'd like to see a Rob Zombie house though.
Not really outraged, but if they are making a full Maze based off her music it may be one I decide to skip this year. Just really have no interest. But who knows, it could end up being a surprise hit.

I don't know how likely a Chilling Adventures of Sabrina house is in the next years or even this year but what I have seen from Season 3 it would be a really awsome house with a unique scenery

Reactions: londonwerecat
I'm sure this isn't relevant at this point, but her song "Bad Guy" was used heavily in the movie "Brightburn" unfortunately that movie kind of flopped so I doubt it is coming in any capacity. I thought it was an enjoyable flick though.

I thoroughly enjoyed that movie. Thought it was very underrated. Not sure how great a house it would make, but the movie was good times.

After Hellbilly I’m all for music zones. Hated the idea of it last year but was floored but how good it was. Also, if Eilish is a zone I wonder if they can even include her in the marketing.

Honestly, as long as we have Conjuring I could care less what the other properties are. *I know it’s not guranteed but I am so hoping it comes.

I think if they were to do a Billie Eilish zone, she would be included in the marketing or at least be featured in an announcement video. Working with her and not advertising it would kind of defeat their goal of drawing in guests I think... but I can say I’m not really interested in seeing anything related to her at the event (I can stay open to the idea of a zone, but I’m completely against an Eilish house).

I think if they were to do a Billie Eilish zone, she would be included in the marketing or at least be featured in an announcement video. Working with her and not advertising it would kind of defeat their goal of drawing in guests I think... but I can say I’m not really interested in seeing anything related to her at the event (I can stay open to the idea of a zone, but I’m completely against an Eilish house).

Damn, imagine an HHN trailer where a random victim gets menaced by Candyman, Bathsheba and the Nun....and Billie Eillish.

Ngl, I'm here for it.

I could even see them making an announcement video in the style of a music video if she is involved with the event this year, could be pretty cool if executed properly. I'd personally prefer, if they end up having her at the event, a SZ or show featuring her (music), but I'd be amenable to a house based on her music and imagery if it's done well.

I slept on it some and I gotta say I think I’m actually ok with this. It’s unique to say the least and I think a zone could be incredibly interesting just not sure how I feel about it taking over the lagoon show but I would understand why. I wonder if AoV would do anything with the music?

I could even see them making an announcement video in the style of a music video if she is involved with the event this year, could be pretty cool if executed properly. I'd personally prefer, if they end up having her at the event, a SZ or show featuring her (music), but I'd be amenable to a house based on her music and imagery if it's done well.

Not totally out of the realm of possibility, they’ve just made one for SNW.

Reactions: Kadath
If what’s rumored is a scarezone on our coast, I wouldn’t think it will show up in the ads. This feels like a Blumhouse sort of thing, and Babyface didn’t get featured on the marketing.

AoV isn’t featured in the marketing either.

Last edited:
It was also used in the trailer for Bombshell. So, Roger Ailes scareactor for the zone?

Great, so now I can’t escape Billie Eillish’s music anywhere, even HHN. She’s not bad, but it’s just everywhere all the time that now it’s like elevator music to me. *Groan*

Also possible the licensing with the music company could fall through and it doesn't happen. Just like if Universal wanted something from a movie franchise and they don't want to license/ask for too much.

Could've sworn that it was mentioned there were two mazes rumored, one that was great and another that was "groan worthy". Is the Eilish rumor not the groan worthy answer?

Eilish is the groan one, and Conjuring seems to be the exciting one.

Taking a guess based off what’s been said, it seems an Eilish zone in Orlando and a house in Hollywood.

Reactions: Kichkinet85
Status
Not open for further replies.