The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also possible the licensing with the music company could fall through and it doesn't happen. Just like if Universal wanted something from a movie franchise and they don't want to license/ask for too much.
Could've sworn that it was mentioned there were two mazes rumored, one that was great and another that was "groan worthy". Is the Eilish rumor not the groan worthy answer?
I said IPs.

Reactions: Kadath and JJ591
I'm cancelling my pass if we get a Billie Eilish anything at HHN

:lol:

I feel ya. Unfortunately I’m locked in for Hollywood with friends this year since I’m moving to LA next week. But if Eillish is the headliner IP and is used as the central marketing tool for HHN 30, I will not be making a trip to Orlando this year.

Great, so now I can’t escape Billie Eillish’s music anywhere, even HHN. She’s not bad, but it’s just everywhere all the time that now it’s like elevator music to me. *Groan*
IDK, to me it is an unexpected move. When I think of her, it is of an artsy ,pouty teenager making her millions. When Someone mentions Slipknot, Manson, Alice Cooper, Slash, Courtney Love, ect the imagery is dark, spooky, goes along with Halloween. The music doesnt need to be harder per se. If I had to list female artist to have a house or scare zone B.E. wouldnt even have crossed my mind. But I'm open and curious about this speculated choice.

:lol:

I feel ya. Unfortunately I’m locked in for Hollywood with friends this year since I’m moving to LA next week. But if Eillish is the headliner IP and is used as the central marketing tool for HHN 30, I will not be making a trip to Orlando this year.

If it's not a house, there's no way Eilish is a headliner IP.

Last edited:
IF Conjuring happens it will do much to neutralize this (especially if Eilish is just a zone). Based off what Mystique has said though, I'm kind of surprised Conjuring is as strongly rumored as it is. Would they want to take a chance with something like that?

Last edited:
I hope they change it last minute to a different scarezone and get ahold of another band, I mean they could do something with Iron Maiden, seeing the many different variations of Eddie running around the streets and wreaking havoc from version of Eddie from the Killers album to the Eddie from the Somewhere Back In Time album, people running around being attacked, from time to time a little preshow and all of them breaking through the streets like they've done with the zombies in Zombieland last year and the two different factions in Survive Or Die at 26, it'd be really cool and all through out, hearing Maiden echoing through the zone, it would be sick \m/

Reactions: IHateJumpScares
Personally, I despised the Rob Zombie scare zone, but i could see myself liking the Billy Eillish one.

Also, not to brag but, I totally called it ;) and barely anyone seemed to care about what I had to say at first. Tsk.

Personally, I despised the Rob Zombie scare zone, but i could see myself liking the Billy Eillish one.

Also, not to brag but, I totally called it ;) and barely anyone seemed to care about what I had to say at first. Tsk.

Out of curiosity, what did you despise about it?

Out of curiosity, what did you despise about it?
For one, way too crowded. I also really don't like his music. Almost everytime I walked through it, there was nobody actually in the scarezone scaring (even when it wasn't crowded). They were always on a stage or sitting on a chair. It was just one of my least favorite scarezones I've been in (i've only gone 2 years now). I'm also weird since I loved Vamp85 and had amazing experiences and great scares.

Status
Not open for further replies.