The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 131 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaching here but a connection to F&F is that Shannon Elizabeth was in American Pie and then 13 Ghosts, the latter of which came out in the same year as the OG F&F movie.

“L” seems to lean more towards Location than Logo though. Logo seems like it’d be hard to find a clue answer for and wouldn’t likely be done this early

Neither does Francis Patrick Keough, Ritchie Valens, the Big Bopper, Lorraine Warren, Dinah Hayley, or many of the elements of the clues you have given lol.
The clues each have their own quirks (and none of my clues have intentionally gone through the Warrens). Not all of them have anything to do with dates. There’s a different thread of logic for all of them. Giving them all the same formula would be too easy.

*looks at username*

And a couple of names on that list have things that outlived them. Legacies are cool like that.

I'm sure they could just show Verrill in his final stage of transformation so his face (and thus King's likeness) would never been used.

The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verril is an adaption of Weeds written by Stephen King. It’s more than his image. He wrote it.

Glad to see you’re feeling better.

Regarding what “L” is, think about what “H” and “Z.” They’re (obviously) “house” and “zone,” meaning the letter relates what the clue is for. So, in that context, think about what rumors I could be hearing this early. I’ve heard houses and zones, of course. But I’ve also heard about Shows (the Eilish clue was S), and other things.

I said Pie was both too easy and too hard. Someone is going to be in the right frame of mind and glance at the right thing, and it’ll all click.
What you’re saying is I shouldn’t have assumed L was too obvious, aren’t you?

My read is "location". Specifically, a new location for a rumored 11th house.

As for where? Sure, I'll take a swing. If the picture is an "American pie", you could go two directions. Either the movie, or the song.

I think the movie is kind of a trap, as you could go through all the actors and writers trying to find a horror connection.

Maybe the solution is much more simple. The song is about a disaster that killed famous musicians.
A location that could possibly be used for a new house is somewhere in/around Fast & Furious...which used to be the old "Disaster" attraction.

Or, that could all be completely wrong.
There were three notable names in the disaster. I mentioned them when linking the clue to King. Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper, and Ritchie Valens.

Regarding Creepshow: King wrote all of the stories for the first movie. He wrote the screenplay for it. They used 3 segments from the 1982 movie in Hollywood. The Crate, Father’s Day (my guess one of the things being referenced in Ifrit’s third line) and They’re Creeping up on You (final line since it takes place in a panic style room). As a King aficionado, I love Creepshow.

Last edited:
The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verril is an adaption of Weeds written by Stephen King. It’s more than his image. He wrote it.

What you’re saying is I shouldn’t have assumed L was too obvious, aren’t you?

There were three notable names in the disaster. I mentioned them when linking the clue to King. Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper, and Ritchie Valens.

Regarding Creepshow: King wrote all of the stories for the first movie. He wrote the screenplay for it. They used 3 segments from the 1982 movie in Hollywood. The Crate, Father’s Day (my guess one of the things being referenced in Ifrit’s third line) and They’re Creeping up on You (final line since it takes place in a panic style room). As a King aficionado, I love Creepshow.

The Raft was in Creepshow 2, I wouldn't see them doing Creepshow 2, unless they are remaking that short story for the new season but again I don't think IFrit even knows, he made the riddle with some little hints that could make sense and one that didn't hit home. The Crate, Fathers Day & They're Creeping Up On You I could see happening with the three segments from the first season or maybe replace the third segment with a new segment from the second season if it's released by then to promote the new season as well as give the first season it's due as well.

Glad to see you’re feeling better.

Regarding what “L” is, think about what “H” and “Z.” They’re (obviously) “house” and “zone,” meaning the letter relates what the clue is for. So, in that context, think about what rumors I could be hearing this early. I’ve heard houses and zones, of course. But I’ve also heard about Shows (the Eilish clue was S), and other things.

I said Pie was both too easy and too hard. Someone is going to be in the right frame of mind and glance at the right thing, and it’ll all click.

My wild, and most likely wrong, guess:

Assuming that L = Location and the clue is only meant to point us to the location in the park, not reveal anything about what will go in said location.

My first thought when seeing that image was American Pie the song, not the film. Song is about the Day the Music Died. One of the musicians killed in the crash was Ritchie Valens. Ritchie's biggest hit was La Bamba.

This clue says the location in the park is Cafe La Bamba.

Stage show (Jack/Icon? AoV? Something else?) across from La Bamba?

My wild, and most likely wrong, guess:

Assuming that L = Location and the clue is only meant to point us to the location in the park, not reveal anything about what will go in said location.

My first thought when seeing that image was American Pie the song, not the film. Song is about the Day the Music Died. One of the musicians killed in the crash was Ritchie Valens. Ritchie's biggest hit was La Bamba.

This clue says the location in the park is Cafe La Bamba.

Stage show (Jack/Icon? AoV? Something else?) across from La Bamba?
The answer IS Cafe La Bamba...

Huh, in XX didn't they use Café La Bamba for that special lounge/presentations with A&D? Would be appropriate if they brought that back for XXX.
Don’t know if that’s in the cards for this year. They didn’t do it for 25, which is a far more important anniversary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kadath
Pie..
Pi..
Darren Aronofsky directed..
Aronofsky also directed Requiem For A Dream..

Requiem For A Dream house confirmed. Truly terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.