The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 144 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely feel they have a enough content from S3 to do a solely S3 house. I felt they didn't use a lot of content that would have made the house feel more rounded out and provide an over-all more satisfying experience for the guests. I'm curious if they try and get more uses out of the Mindflayer puppet. I'd be happy with a house that's only a single season like at 28, it requires less people to be cast which hopefully means less static figures, plus then you have time to really take everything in. The scenes changed so fast in the house at 29 it made my head spin my first 2 walkthroughs, took me a 3rd time going through to finally really enjoy it.
100% agree. It felt like 70/30 leaning toward S2 for me anyway. I think if they took the opportunity to really expand on S3 in its own house, they could really make it work.

Plus then maybe we could get Alexei..

Reactions: Kadath
So I was interested to see Rix Flix's new "rumors" video until I realized that everything he said has already been posted here.

(Probably got them from here, too. :bored:)

Thinking about this and HHN 365's podcast, do we have any ideas for a Scarecrow sequel, if it gets put in a tent? I can't think of any new spin on it without moving to a wide open space for a cornfield house.

Last edited:
I saw a Sabrina comic collection being sold at Target this week (with reprints of the recent series, that's waaaaay more objectionable than the show).

I guess the general public can overlook some Satanic elements as long as a pretty blonde girl is front and center.

As the resident Satanist of these forums, I find it amusing that some light Satanism is a problem at an event that trades on glorifying violence, cannibalism, zombies, generic demons and an undead clown. :)

As the resident Satanist of these forums, I find it amusing that some light Satanism is a problem at an event that trades on glorifying violence, cannibalism, zombies, generic demons and an undead clown. :)
They tend to avoid religious symbolism in general unless it's in a fantastical situation...(Ex: Gothic)

Reactions: SeventyOne

As a resident forum Pagan, I had to watch them call a “goat god” by the name of my fall festival and they brutally mispronounced it.

They’ll touch religions as long as they aren’t mainstream.

I used to think Samhain was the name of a Pagan god and not a festival thanks to that house. :lol:

The one thing I appreciate the Ifrit for was the Trick r’ Treat clues that were done. For it to rhyme, Samhain and sidhe had to be pronounced correctly.

And yeah, there’s a lot of that. Beltane, Samhain, Imbolc, Ostara, Litha, etc...tend to get confused with gods.

Updated clues spreadsheet. Also, here's the short version:

SOLVED:
Clue 1 - Conjuring Universe House
Clue 2 - Dr. Who House rumor
Clue 5 - Billie Eilish (Lagoon Show in Orlando / House in Hollywood)
Clue 8 - 11th house in Café La Bamba

UNSOLVED:
Clue 3 - Dinah Hayley painting clue - possibly Jack Icon Marketing (mystiquephreeq pg 135) but unconfirmed
Clue 4 - Sane Abandoned Firetruck clue
Clue 6 - NF Keys clue - possibly Beetlejuice ScareZone (johnathanm pg 115) but unconfirmed
Clue 7 - ASA E6-8 Flight Computer clue
Clue 9 - Old Man River clue

We know that at least 1 of the "unsolved" clues have technically been solved, but @Legacy hasn't confirmed the answer.

Legacy Clues 2-20.png

Last edited:
Off topic a little what’s a good podcast for HHN or haunts in general
To spread the love, Catacombs puts out great stuff about HHN history and Haunters Pod drops consistently good stuff too.

So I was interested to see Rix Flix's new "rumors" video until I realized that everything he said has already been posted here.

(Probably got them from here, too. :bored:)

Thinking about this and HHN 365's podcast, do we have any ideas for a Scarecrow sequel, if it gets put in a tent? I can't think of any new spin on it without moving to a wide open space for a cornfield house.
That's a fair point on a possible Scarecrow sequel and what almost got us to leave off our predictions episode. I think us wanting it to happen pushed us to leave it on and just trust that A&D would knock it out of the park again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated clues spreadsheet. Also, here's the short version:

SOLVED:
Clue 1 - Conjuring Universe House
Clue 2 - Dr. Who House rumor
Clue 5 - Billie Eilish (Lagoon Show in Orlando / House in Hollywood)
Clue 8 - 11th house in Café La Bamba

UNSOLVED:
Clue 3 - Dinah Hayley painting clue - possibly Jack Icon Marketing (mystiquephreeq pg 135) but unconfirmed
Clue 4 - Sane Abandoned Firetruck clue
Clue 6 - NF Keys clue - possibly Beetlejuice ScareZone (johnathanm pg 115) but unconfirmed
Clue 7 - ASA E6-8 Flight Computer clue
Clue 9 - Old Man River clue

We know that at least 1 of the "unsolved" clues have technically been solved, but @Legacy hasn't confirmed the answer.

View attachment 11703

Add following guess to Clue 7:

Lt. Philip Dalton attended Princeton. Princeton, NJ and Sourland Mountain plays a huge role in the LT mythos. It’s where the mansion is located.

Computer = Dalton = Princeton = LegendaryTruth

Status
Not open for further replies.