The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 325 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of those posts also refer to Carey, OH. Seems like this could be the start of some narrative threads building for HHN30. Or complete coincidence because so many take place there. This could be a bone they're throwing to us as we wait for solid news.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Hey any activity from the HHN fb page is welcome to me in any sort of capacity, certainly hoping for the best (and of course hoping for the best in FFP and Express sales also) but the rule book is totally thrown out the window and we just don't know until we know. Which is insanely hard especially since I am slated to get married at Universal in October, would love my usual FFP+ pass but we just don't know and would be more upset loading up on BOGOs then FFPs go live .... it is a rough ride this year but no choice but to ride it out. But I think if the event happens in any sort of resemblance to a "normal year" I will be over the moon and thankful. We all need the break, especially as an essential employee in a grocery store! Fingers crossed and always on the look out for "good news"

Reactions: MrBlonde
This did give us a new “Ernst Meier” character who was behind the Twisted Tradition pumpkin creatures (or at least involved in them). And TPU specifically said “Pumpkin King”. Hmmmm...
Dude I really hope pumpkin king is connected to twisted traditions. One of the best decorated scarezones ever!

This could be NOTHING, but I just think it’s interesting that last week they posted some info from HHN 27, this week from HHN 28, maybe next week it’ll be 29, and it would be really awesome if we got something about 30 the week after that. Again, it could be nothing and I’m probably reading into it too much but it would be awesome if it were true

This could be NOTHING, but I just think it’s interesting that last week they posted some info from HHN 27, this week from HHN 28, maybe next week it’ll be 29, and it would be really awesome if we got something about 30 the week after that. Again, it could be nothing and I’m probably reading into it too much but it would be awesome if it were true

Because you said this it will be a 26 lore drop next week.

Hey guys, friendly neighborhood Ringwraith here. I come bearing good news that your A&D team is not going to let us down this year(no details). You're all in for some surprise treats when things get announced. I can assure you that fans of the event and it's past will be happy with a couple of changes from TPU's list.

*Disclaimer. Of course, this will all come with the caveat that we have an event this year.

**Disclaimer 2. No IT and no Conjuring, just in case anyone got their hopes up as to what my comments meant(I'd probably think that if this was the nugget I heard).

Hey guys, friendly neighborhood Ringwraith here. I come bearing good news that your A&D team is not going to let us down this year(no details). You're all in for some surprise treats when things get announced. I can assure you that fans of the event and it's past will be happy with a couple of changes from TPU's list.

*Disclaimer. Of course, this will all come with the caveat that we have an event this year.

**Disclaimer 2. No IT and no Conjuring, just in case anyone got their hopes up as to what my comments meant(I'd probably think that if this was the nugget I heard).

Since it seems like a lot of effort is going into making 30 a special year, I really hope they only decide to move forward with the event if they are able to provide an experience worthy of the work put in and that’s up to the standard of the event. I guess I’m more concerned with getting the right event for 30 no matter when the event actually occurs.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Since it seems like a lot of effort is going into making 30 a special year, I really hope they only decide to move forward with the event if they are able to provide an experience worthy of the work put in and that’s up to the standard of the event. I guess I’m more concerned with getting the right event for 30 no matter when the event actually occurs.
The “right” event is the event that happens, because it will be the best event that it can be.

We know the event this year is going to be different. Stop building expectation for what you think it could or couldn’t be and just enjoy it for what it is.

Exactly what @Legacy says, every time I return back here; all I see is people building hype for some things that could come and might make an impact and others that are just wishful thinking, let’s just be glad that the park is gonna reopen and that hopeful that Universal gives us the announcements the throwback way because I miss those days, it makes the event a mystery again.

I can’t imagine they’ll announce everything at the end if they can help it, for marketing reasons
Yeah I hear what you mean, but it seems like it's their only option at this point, unless they go for August, I mean if they go for August, I think that would suffice, I wouldn't expect them to wait to put em out in September but I mean they did it, honestly it just seems like if this is the 30th anniversary, it would make sense for them to go back to how they used to announce stuff. I mean they could put out the tickets first to keep people be a little more comfortable but everything else could wait till maybe August.

Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
Exactly what @Legacy says, every time I return back here; all I see is people building hype for some things that could come and might make an impact and others that are just wishful thinking, let’s just be glad that the park is gonna reopen and that hopeful that Universal gives us the announcements the throwback way because I miss those days, it makes the event a mystery again.

Rebellions are built on hope

Reactions: WAJAS and MrBlonde
Yeah I hear what you mean, but it seems like it's their only option at this point, unless they go for August, I mean if they go for August, I think that would suffice, I wouldn't expect them to wait to put em out in September but I mean they did it, honestly it just seems like if this is the 30th anniversary, it would make sense for them to go back to how they used to announce stuff. I mean they could put out the tickets first to keep people be a little more comfortable but everything else could wait till maybe August.
I hope they announce NOTHING. NOT. ONE. THING. Nothing on a map. Nothing on the app. Nothing on the site. HHN opens at 6 pm on Thursday, September 10th. We walk through the gates to the Terra Queen announcing her return. We have no idea where to go, because we don't know ANY of the houses, so we just pick a direction and run towards it. Only at that point does the app pop up and everyone knows the houses.

NOTE: I KNOW this would never happened. But I think it would be ultra-cool.

I hope they announce NOTHING. NOT. ONE. THING. Nothing on a map. Nothing on the app. Nothing on the site. HHN opens at 6 pm on Thursday, September 10th. We walk through the gates to the Terra Queen announcing her return. We have no idea where to go, because we don't know ANY of the houses, so we just pick a direction and run towards it. Only at that point does the app pop up and everyone knows the houses.

The Loot Crate of Horror Nights!!!

The “right” event is the event that happens, because it will be the best event that it can be.

We know the event this year is going to be different. Stop building expectation for what you think it could or couldn’t be and just enjoy it for what it is.

I’m coming from the standpoint that I would hate to see the artistic vision of the event diminished because the company wanted to make sure they made money on an event this Fall. You only get once chance to experience the houses and scare zones of a HHN event. The only comparison I can think of is having a choice to watch an edited for TV version of a movie now or see the original version as the director Intended a year later.

That’s just my opinion and that doesn’t mean it’s what they should do or what they are going to do. Most people might have the “something is better than nothing” viewpoint and that’s perfectly fine.

I would also say that my opinion would be totally different if the plan was to present the same houses this year and next year.

Reactions: Sledge
Well I think the Billie Eillish show would already cause social distancing, everyone to social distance away from the teens viewing the show and onto the houses we go

I wish we have gotten an interactive site, maybe not of the present yet but at least a homage to the past much like the 16 and XX sites you know, more behind the scream content and etc. something to keep people from going nuts with silence.

I HAD A DREAM LIKE THIS ONCE AND IT WAS ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!!! Except the fact I was confused walking through a demented rubber ducky house lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.