What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Reboot (2018)

I like this trailer. There were some really cool shots and images that pleased me as a horror fanatic. I’m not a huge fan of Myers but I still like him, but this actor that’s portraying is soooo good. His look, the way he moves, the fact the dog found him as a threat, everything about the character is just looks like it’ll be just as good as Nick Castle’s original performance. There were some moments where it felt too similar to H20 like the bathroom scene and the final battle with Michael and Laurie. I also don’t like how these two detectives barely want to investigate a crime that happened fourty years ago. Other than that, I’m excited! I hope this sequel is legitimately scary and suspenseful and not rely on cheap jump scares too much.