SeaWorld Orlando's Sesame Street | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

SeaWorld Orlando's Sesame Street

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It really does seem 'ahead of schedule' for what has been announced. But maybe the details of this project are extensive enough to need additional time for theming. Whatever it is I think this is a very smart move on their part.

Reactions: SWBGFan
It really does seem 'ahead of schedule' for what has been announced. But maybe the details of this project are extensive enough to need additional time for theming. Whatever it is I think this is a very smart move on their part.

Thanks for sharing. I agree this is a very wise move on their part. That being said, I have to wonder if this has more to do with proactively battling the nasty feedback as they have basically closed the entire kid section at this point. From what I understand, this has not been very well received. Not surprising I guess lol

Either way, I’m sure the area will be great. And even though my kids are older now, I love the idea of a parade at SeaWorld :).

Being a family area, maybe they are shooting for Easter weekend?

Christmas seems too early, and Spring Break isn't really a thing for preschool kids. That said, it wouldn't be hard to open a land and start the parade at a later date. Perhaps closer to June? Clearly, they want the kids area back ASAP.

Being a family area, maybe they are shooting for Easter weekend?

Christmas seems too early, and Spring Break isn't really a thing for preschool kids. That said, it wouldn't be hard to open a land and start the parade at a later date. Perhaps closer to June? Clearly, they want the kids area back ASAP.
They normally do the Just for Kids festival around like February/March. Maybe they're aiming for that?

Reactions: ragerunner
It is nice that we are going to receive some flats as well...I would have liked a new dark ride, but this area will still shape up nicely
Based on last dark ride they had at SD I’m not sure we are going to be seeing one anytime soon. But I hope I’m wrong and hit a home run with a good one.

The new parade will be a great addition. And a lot the inside space for the Sesame Street facades will be for storing the floats, right? I think that’s as good as a new ride, when it comes to things for families to do at the park.

Reactions: shiekra38
The new parade will be a great addition. And a lot the inside space for the Sesame Street facades will be for storing the floats, right? I think that’s as good as a new ride, when it comes to things for families to do at the park.
I believe the floats are being stored in a new warehouse backstage near the gate south of Wild Arctic.