Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still is I think. The garage opens soon, then he said Skyplex will go ahead. He still owns the land and has spent more many preparing for it through land and other purchases then fake developers do.

It’s dragged on that long that I’ll believe it when I see it but back to the topic at hand.

Right, those are temporary just too keep the earth from collapsing while they do their thing. They rarely pound those to perfect depths.

It could also be steel pilings that will be cut off and used for support of a larger verticals wall, retaining wall or concrete support beams. It would be interesting to see if they are beams or sheet pilings going in. That would answer a lot.

It could also be steel pilings that will be cut off and used for support of a larger verticals wall, retaining wall or concrete support beams. It would be interesting to see if they are beams or sheet pilings going in. That would answer a lot.

They are definitely sheer pilings right now.

My guess is that they will build a berm between the village and the show building?

They area being talked about right now is at the back of the plot next to the back of Hogsmeade station.

They are definitely sheer pilings right now.

They area being talked about right now is at the back of the plot next to the back of Hogsmeade station.

Could they be building up the ground level behind the station to put in trees at station level so Hogsmeade Station looks like it's in the woods like it's supposed to?

Could they be building up the ground level behind the station to put in trees at station level so Hogsmeade Station looks like it's in the woods like it's supposed to?

I wouldn't say it's impossible. But there's basically not enough room between the current pilings and the station building to build up anything significant. I believe Teebin is right on. Because the digging is going on closer to the middle of the pad right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.