Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 102 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah hoping so. Just know the issue with the JP AAs and weather and these will be far more advanced hopefully.

That has to do with the types of figures used, and that fact that a lot of the tech uses for JP isn't designed to be operated outside or underwater anyway. Universal has come a long way since then :lol:

Reactions: tankart150
I just can't see a world where this gets too tall. Even a tall show building there would be hard to fully theme as a forest.

I'm also curious if this will beat Guardians' at Epcot's claim of being the world's longest enclosed coaster.

If they plant enough trees, they can hide pretty much anything, even if they have to build a hill up the side of the show building. It might actually add some varying heights of terrain, something that Orlando has a distinct lack of.

Hearing we’ve gone vertical.

The last aerial was right at a month ago and there were no signs of footers being poured. Even if they started digging them the next day, 30 days isn't enough cure time to start hanging steel. I'm thinking this is going to be like when we heard there were footers and Supports on site. Someone is confusing whats going on. With all the cranes and piledriving going on, it wouldn't be hard to do.

The last aerial was right at a month ago and there were no signs of footers being poured. Even if they started digging them the next day, 30 days isn't enough cure time to start hanging steel. I'm thinking this is going to be like when we heard there were footers and Supports on site. Someone is confusing whats going on. With all the cranes and piledriving going on, it wouldn't be hard to do.
Well I know Joe wouldn't be reporting a rumor on here so idk it may be?

Status
Not open for further replies.