Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 103 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But seriously, I would think that the only creative thing that would be on site at this point would be for the queue building. I would imagine that everything is gutted by now…

I hope the design changes include putting the pretty stuff near the end instead of at the beginning. As I recall, the end was just long straight passageways with no adornment prior to the large load room.

Reactions: tankart150
But seriously, I would think that the only creative thing that would be on site at this point would be for the queue building. I would imagine that everything is gutted by now…

I hope the design changes include putting the pretty stuff near the end instead of at the beginning. As I recall, the end was just long straight passageways with no adornment prior to the large load room.

Yeah. Maybe a few interesting things are hidden in the Dragons queue that remains. But everything else is pretty barren. There's also basically no storage space behind the lot to hide anything.

Reactions: tankart150
Pretty sure that crane on the right is just being used to put the tower crane together.
Yes you are correct and I stand by my statement from earlier, with them still working on pounding steel into the ground we are a ways away from vertical. They still have to pour footers for the showbuilding and any outdoor portions (assuming they haven’t done so already).
With the arrival of the tower crane we should expect this project to pick up the pace rather quickly and vertical by spring. I have no inside knowledge just my observations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.