Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 165 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While a lot of projects did get moved to gate 3, I don't think MoM was one of them.

I'm surprised this didn't get going already, I really thought with the B&T announcement FFL wouldn't be far behind, thus opening the way for MoM.

Guess the coaster at IOA took president and this will be left ticking away on the back burner for a while longer.

Why would Ministry be in 3rd gate when London is in USF?
Story-wise, it would make more sense for Ministry to be in USF.

I feel like Universal would want Ministry to be in the third park to help spread the Potter crowds around. Between F&F, Diagon, and Ministry, way too much of USF's crowds would be in that one corner

Reactions: fryoj
Story-wise, it would make more sense for Ministry to be in USF.

I feel like Universal would want Ministry to be in the third park to help spread the Potter crowds around. Between F&F, Diagon, and Ministry, way too much of USF's crowds would be in that one corner

Ehhhhhhhh. Diagon's crowds are self contained, and F&F/Ministry wouldn't be all that close to one another.

because the rumor of the MOM in the 3rd park is the MOM of the Fantastic Beast and not that of HP
But for me The mom must be at London USF
For the FBs, the buildings of New York and Paris should be further developed

Reactions: Magistra
Why would Ministry be in 3rd gate when London is in USF?
Ministry of magic is in the second Fantastic Beasts movie. If Fantastic Beasts was going to be at the third Park MoM could easily go there. I agree still make sense to put it in Fear Factor is but there is an argument to be made.

Reactions: fryoj
Ministry of magic is in the second Fantastic Beasts movie. If Fantastic Beasts was going to be at the third Park MoM could easily go there. I agree still make sense to put it in Fear Factor is but there is an argument to be made.

Yeah, I feel like USF is where it belongs. I can just see the logic of putting a direct HP property in Park 3. FB will not have the draw of "HP and the Department of Mysteries" Ride. Or whatever. You can incorporate FB elements into it then.

Makes me wonder if Bill and Ted ended last year in part because Universal knew FFL would not be around for this HHN.

Yeah, search back for the details, but, according to the word on here at the time, B&T almost didn't happen last year because FFL was on the verge of not being around during last year's HHN.

Status
Not open for further replies.