Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if i missed it but do we know what the large structure in the middle will be? Wouldn't be a proper whomping willow would it?
The middle? You mean over that tall support? Probably just rockwork filling out the back of the land's taller points. Covered in trees around the base of it.

The larger building on the right, now that's a different story.

Dude, kidz zone will finally be replaced before park 4 gets a Hulk-level coaster......that means never.

What, huh?

picard-facepalm.jpg

I said your best bet, not that it'd be guaranteed. As if it's so far-fetched when literally every new park they've developed has featured a large coaster in its plans.

I wonder if those first coaster track pieces are going on the tall support so they can start enclosing it, or maybe somewhere else, like the load/unload platforms.

Guess we'll know soon enough if it shows up!

They could always build the walls and still drop the track in before the roof is done. I can understand Universal wanting to keep it a secret but I think the real secrets will be hidden within the buildings anyway and the track layout will be relatively obvious with what's going on.

“Harry Potter and the gentle stroll through the forbidden forest while all the monsters are asleep.”

Thanks for this. Long hard day at work and a good laugh was just what I needed, well played sir :bow:

As an experience it was. But the ride system has so much potential to tell a better story in a better way.

Rode it on Monday for the first time in 2 years and man, even the outdoor coaster portion is pretty lame. Once again it takes a US park to take an AT ride and show how it should be done.

My goodness that uphill slope looks so flimsy without context. I hope it is over-engineered!

Is that slope going to be covered/themed? If so do we know what?

Sorry I meant this thing...

Where we were supposed to start our backwards portion

Is that slope going to be covered/themed? If so do we know what?

It’s the middle inside building of the three. And I explained how I think it will be themed earlier. Copied below:
The middle? You mean over that tall support? Probably just rockwork filling out the back of the land's taller points. Covered in trees around the base of it.

The larger building on the right, now that's a different story.

Not only do I think this coaster will be better, but it should introduce something new to Universal’s lineup as the resort doesn’t really have a mine train-type attraction (you could say Gringotts but that’s probably pushing it).

And in typical Universal fashion... they've decided to build ANOTHER mine train-type ride immediately after this opens, in the same park, in a neighboring land. Oh Universal... such odd choices you've been making lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.