Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 280 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing the non-banked turn following it, I’m guessing that’s just the slow down before the end. And maybe a place where trains sit if unload is backed up for whatever reason. Guessing it will be a covered bridge, to help block view of it from the earlier scenes below it.

That would be my guess but that's a lot of foundation work.

Reactions: alias8703
Seeing the non-banked turn following it, I’m guessing that’s just the slow down before the end. And maybe a place where trains sit if unload is backed up for whatever reason. Guessing it will be a covered bridge, to help block view of it from the earlier scenes below it.
Could there be a final show scene there? It certainly looks large enough to house something like that, and there’s a small section where the foundation sticks out that seems plausible for an AA or screen. Just a thought.

Something substantial appears to be happening in that location I agree. Perhaps it is the long-lost shrieking shack... :_:
:thud::curse::chainsaw:

Honestly though, maybe will have some type of walls below the bridge part to completely block the view of later scenes from the earlier scenes? A big ol divider structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.