Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man! I am so hyped for this coaster! Hello, by the way, to all of you. I have been probably a daily viewer of this forum but never bothered to get a username :_: so I probably know all of you but you don't know me! And can I say a special hello to Alicia!:grin:

Would that be these from a little while back?

I remember seeing (what I think was) these partially unwrapped peeking over the fence from Slaughter Sinema’s queue last week and wondered what they were for.

Those are rock work from last year's central park scare zone (I forget what it's called). They also used them for a private event this year

EDIT: sorry, HHN 26 - Lair of the Banshee SZ

these things:

Perhaps it is breakout of several magical creatures? And we need to get them all back?

Either this, or there's one creature we're hunting, and we encounter others along the way. It seems Cornish Pixies, Blast-Ended Skrewts, and Fluffy are all involved, and there may be others.

To echo Alicia, I'd love if the skrewts blasted a hole in the stables and a unicorn got out, and that's what we're chasing around the grounds.

Rowling has quite literally written books of magical creatures that exist in her world. I don't think we'll see a dragon (nor do we need to).

Man! I am so hyped for this coaster! Hello, by the way, to all of you. I have been probably a daily viewer of this forum but never bothered to get a username :_: so I probably know all of you but you don't know me! And can I say a special hello to Alicia!:grin:
Hey :wave:

I got a notification from Google Photos today showing me pictures from a year ago today and I found this
3B424349-9BDD-4578-8AC7-865FAA3E7D53.jpeg
If I hadn’t known, I would’ve had no idea that they had two massive inverts sitting right there. Amazing to see how much the area has changed in this time.

Hiya! Glad to have you aboard, Yusuf! :toast:

I know that some don't want this ride to have anything to do with dragons but I'm thinking that a dragon might figure more prominently into this ride for a number of reasons:

1. This would be nice continuity from Forbidden Journey...."Haven't seen a dragon, have ye?" - Hagrid

2. Dragons are very popular with the general public....it makes sense to feature a creature that has wide appeal.

3. This ride replaces a ride that featured dragons.

Those are rock work from last year's central park scare zone (I forget what it's called). They also used them for a private event this year

EDIT: sorry, HHN 26 - Lair of the Banshee SZ

these things:

You actually are right for both years. It was used first in Lair of the Banshee, then they repainted them and used them for Festival of the Deadliest. :thumbsup:

Welcome!

Welcome to the Forum posting. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.