Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 397 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are they ever going to announce this thing officially?

Some fire effects would be GREAT! Pyrotechnics are part of what makes Universal Universal. And I feel like they’ve lost part of that with the closing of Twister and Disaster.
The announcement on Pottermore said there will be more details revealed early 2019.

And we should get some pyro effects at the new Bourne show in USF.

Last edited:
So are they ever going to announce this thing officially?

Some fire effects would be GREAT! Pyrotechnics are part of what makes Universal Universal. And I feel like they’ve lost part of that with the closing of Twister and Disaster.
Technically speaking it was officially announced at the same time Dragon Challenge was announced to close.

I still think this will be "Harry Potter and the...." I just don't see them using Hagrid's name. The general public have no idea who Hagrid is.

Reactions: truejonas
I still think this will be "Harry Potter and the...." I just don't see them using Hagrid's name. The general public have no idea who Hagrid is.

Maybe. I do think a lot of HP terms have become common knowledge (Quidditch, Dumbledore and the houses come to mind) even to those who haven't read the books or watched the movies.

What would be fun would be to have it "officially" named "Harry Potter and the...", and on the sign/logo, have the Harry Potter crossed out with Hagrid "hand written" in. Because let's be real, if Harry's in this, it's for seconds. This is Hagrid's ride.

Reactions: |Q|
Flight of the Hippogriff doesnt need “Harry Potter and the...”

Hogwarts Express doesn’t need it either.

Hagrid or not, I don’t see Harry’s name on this one, but that’s just my guess. His name isn’t on rides he’s not in at the lands so far after all.

Flight of the Hippogriff doesnt need “Harry Potter and the...”

Hogwarts Express doesn’t need it either.

Hagrid or not, I don’t see Harry’s name on this one, but that’s just my guess. His name isn’t on rides he’s not in at the lands so far after all.

this is true, but given the budget of this ride, i just think it might.

I could be wrong though.

this is true, but given the budget of this ride, i just think it might.

I could be wrong though.
I don’t think they would have two attractions with the name Harry Potter in the same land. I think it’s good that FJ has his name in it being the main attraction and the supporting rides have other names so as to give diversity and different adventures throughout that land.

Reactions: Mike S
Status
Not open for further replies.