Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 437 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure it’ll just be “So and so’s Thrilling Adventure” or “Flying Cycles”. Although I wonder if they’re going to try and tie in the magical creature aspect. “Hagrids Enchanted Motorcycle and the Magical Creature Mishap” that would give the Seuss Trollies a run for their money!

Reactions: truejonas
I’m sure it’ll just be “So and so’s Thrilling Adventure” or “Flying Cycles”. Although I wonder if they’re going to try and tie in the magical creature aspect. “Hagrids Enchanted Motorcycle and the Magical Creature Mishap” that would give the Seuss Trollies a run for their money!
Hagrid and Arthur's Runaway Motorcycles...

I really don't get the whole hysteria about lightning. Sure there is a lot. I once road trough the Everglades and it almost was light the whole journey due to the many lightning strikes. But in the 11 years I lived there I only saw the lightning hit a power line across the street and it was beautiful.
And in all fairness there is more change to get shot by a gun owner or get killed in a car accident.

Reactions: WillQ92
Well that makes it even better, since Hagrid's Hut is right there, just to the left of this archway!
It's not the gatehouse because the gatehouse connects to the wooden bridge which they are not building, the information for this ride says far away from Hogwarts, so I think the castle we see is not part of Hogwarts.

I really don't get the whole hysteria about lightning. Sure there is a lot. I once road trough the Everglades and it almost was light the whole journey due to the many lightning strikes. But in the 11 years I lived there I only saw the lightning hit a power line across the street and it was beautiful.
And in all fairness there is more change to get shot by a gun owner or get killed in a car accident.
I understand from an insurance standpoint on why they close the coasters in lighting, but I'd LOVE it if anyone can actually find me a confirmed instance of a person on a moving roller coaster being struck by lightning.

Sidebar, an old roommate and I were forced to get off Manta at SeaWorld due to "inclimate weather" on a bright cloudless day. Good times :lol:

It's not the gatehouse because the gatehouse connects to the wooden bridge which they are not building, the information for this ride says far away from Hogwarts, so I think the castle we see is not part of Hogwarts.
That ruins thing is definitely not Hogwarts... but that doesn’t mean the queue entrance can’t be.

Reactions: JoeCamel

Lightning strikes happen and damage personal property all the time. It’s very common. Lightning striking people is more rare because , you know , most people are afraid of lightning and know to seek shelter. Lightning struck a palm tree on my block this summer and caused a fire.

Reactions: Mike S and natespf
Status
Not open for further replies.