Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 438 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate how we add a "z" to anything complaint-worthy. Whoever started that, bravo. It's infiltrating my everyday writing.

Just about everything on this ride I am excited for....except for this drop track. I'm guessing this'll be a sudden drop, not a gentle descent. I prefer keeping my stomach where it is.

Reactions: natespf
I appreciate how we add a "z" to anything complaint-worthy. Whoever started that, bravo. It's infiltrating my everyday writing.

Just about everything on this ride I am excited for....except for this drop track. I'm guessing this'll be a sudden drop, not a gentle descent. I prefer keeping my stomach where it is.
I believe it started out as a way to make fun of those complaining about too many screen rides in the park by hyperbolizing it, but I don’t know who started it. Good Q.

Good news is it's not too far down, and over in a flash. More to startle you than anything.

Good news is it's not too far down, and over in a flash. More to startle you than anything.

Is there any rumours on the drop pattern? Not sure if many have experience thirteen over here but that has a double drop (as in a tiny drop followed by the main drop) I think that makes it ALOT more extreme than if it were to just drop.

Is there any rumours on the drop pattern? Not sure if many have experience thirteen over here but that has a double drop (as in a tiny drop followed by the main drop) I think that makes it ALOT more extreme than if it were to just drop.
No clue, but could be cool. I think for this ride a sudden drop as the Devil's Snare lets us go makes sense. Or, if they could do a little droop first, then drop, that would match Weasley falling in the film better.

It’ll be a sudden drop and I’ve been told it’s the tallest drop of it’s kind. Also the Devil Snare room sounds awesome and will make a lot of people happy.

Shhhh! You're going to scare @truejonas away from riding with that kind of talk!

I'm enough of a Potterhead to at least brave it once! I'm sure, to me, it will be similar to the drop on Gringotts - something I do not look forward to, but once it's over, I'm good with it.

I'm enough of a Potterhead to at least brave it once! I'm sure, to me, it will be similar to the drop on Gringotts - something I do not look forward to, but once it's over, I'm good with it.
Probably will be most similar, maybe a tad more, to the drop on Verbolten at BGW, which is fun but certainly not terrifying....You'll be fine. It's really no big thing, just fun.

Very interesting! Assuming it will be rather similar to Thirteen you have nothing to worry about @truejonas! Thirteen pulls out of the drop very quickly (backwards may I add adding to the absolute confusion) and before you have time to realise what's happened you are gone.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing this as just another element of a much longer coaster, this is making next years trip all that sweeter! :D

I appreciate y'all not calling me out as the wimp I am. :toast:

So we know they've started testing, and the infrastructure is looking pretty close to complete. Is that May 27th rumor still worth paying attention to, or are we going to launch past that?

Reactions: Scott W.
I appreciate y'all not calling me out as the wimp I am. :toast:

So we know they've started testing, and the infrastructure is looking pretty close to complete. Is that May 27th rumor still worth paying attention to, or are we going to launch past that?
Outlook unsure. Check back later.

Reactions: truejonas
Status
Not open for further replies.