Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s basically the only reason they’re doing it. It’s not show ready yet.

Wear and tear for a vehicle that will be outside 95% of the day and have thousands and thousands of people getting in it daily makes less sense.
When I think "wear and tear" in the sense we're talking about, I think to prevent the vehicles/Gondolas from getting scratched accidentally by something since it is an active construction zone after all. If they took a wrap off of the Potter cars, imagine how much dirt would get in there and possible damage.

IOA was designed to balance out USF’s heavy focus on indoor, dark ride like attractions in the 90s. So outdoor rides, coasters, and water attractions.

Anyway let’s get this back on topic please.

Back on topic, this incredible attraction and ground breaking coaster is going to close so many times this summer due to weather it’s going to be great!

Just kidding. But seriously, IOA is the most frustrating park in the summer.

Also I love Harry Potter and I am so excited for this coaster and okay bye.

Back on topic, this incredible attraction and ground breaking coaster is going to close so many times this summer due to weather it’s going to be great!

Just kidding. But seriously, IOA is the most frustrating park in the summer.

Also I love Harry Potter and I am so excited for this coaster and okay bye.
Try Busch Gardens on a summer day with lightning all day. Literally 0 rides can be ridden.

I know that's probably from ride issues, but I want to believe it's so they have more time to add more scenery like rockwork and enclosing the spike! (But I may need to start tempering my expectations on that.)

I mean it’s likely everything is behind schedule then.

I am surprised at such a delay. Everything thing seems on target. I wonder if it could be more of a coaster or drop-track issue and not theming related. Hm.
It must be, for the most part theming seems to be on target as far as I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.