Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 479 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Europa-Park-Frankreich-News.jpg
Updated last year to Can Can Coaster - Eurosat - CanCan Coaster - Wikipedia
The first time I rode that ride it was before the overhaul recently. Such a strange rollercoaster but so much fun!

What’s this about spinning coaster trains? Did I miss that rumor?
Attractions is the only one saying that. I don't think this will do that. Gringotts did that. Been there done that. Added complication for not enough payoff.

Backwards fall, going backwards makes sense considering the launch out of the drop track show building will be the opposite way, bringing us back to forward without a need to rotate.

Attractions is the only one saying that. I don't think this will do that. Gringotts did that. Been there done that. Added complication for not enough payoff.

Backwards fall, going backwards makes sense considering the launch out of the drop track show building will be the opposite way, bringing us back to forward without a need to rotate.

Looking at the train skeleton that was on the track in the latest aerials, I don’t see how it could spin.

Looking at the train skeleton that was on the track in the latest aerials, I don’t see how it could spin.
Yea it would be bulkier. That train platform is pretty flimsy, no room for the mechanics to do that. But like I said, they were the only ones reporting it (and I don't mean to be mean, but they had the track layout backwards for a lot longer than we did around here in their updates).

I don't think it'll rotate, but hey, it's a rumor article so any rumors are worth reporting. I know I throw ideas out there I don't have confirmation of from time to time. It's all good fun.

Would seem kind of silly for a bike to “rotate”, but i guess if it can fly , then who knows

Attractions didn't get the bikes might go backwards from stalling so they assumed the bikes would rotate or something. They never explained at what point they'd turn around and face the other direction, of course...

Reactions: HPFred
Attractions didn't get the bikes might go backwards from stalling so they assumed the bikes would rotate or something. They never explained at what point they'd turn around and face the other direction, of course...
They talked about it rotating in the backwards scene in a previous article.

There’s nothing on the track or on the chassis that indicates a vehicle that is going to rotate/spin. Lol. Guess the concept of going backwards is new to Attractions. Shrugs

Status
Not open for further replies.