Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1506183707916.png

There was no hope of Dragons track ever being reused or re-purposed for anything - remember how often it had to be welded back together just to operate? I'm betting there was siome hope Irma really would take parts of it down to expedite the process.

To ask, when should the Ministry of Magic be open? Because if they are trying to beat GE, I would think they would most likely want to get the Ministry and the Forest open at the same time to act as a 1-2 punch.

To ask, when should the Ministry of Magic be open? Because if they are trying to beat GE, I would think they would most likely want to get the Ministry and the Forest open at the same time to act as a 1-2 punch.
I would think (guess) Potter FF opens late spring/summer 2019, before GESW, and MM opens in the Fall/Winter of 2019, beating GESW by a few weeks. Pretty ambitious and tight timelines for Universal. I guess they're counting on the GESW plodding future rockwork keeping that land on a slow very end of 2019/beginning of 2020 timeframe.

Last edited:
I would think (guess) Potter FF opens late spring/summer 2019, before GESW, and MM opens in the Fall of 2019, beating GESW by a few weeks. Pretty ambitious and tight timelines for Universal. I guess they're counting on the GESW plodding future rockwork keeping that land on a slow very end of 2019/beginning of 2020 timeframe.

I could see that, and that they could market it as the Tenth anniversary of The Wizarding World at Universal in theory, as it will reach that mark, and that they would market it of things coming to Potter all throughout the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.