Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
only thing that is for sure is that it will be a family friendly roller coaster.So noting too intense and most likely a 40-42 inch height limit.

Yeah the thought of it being “family friendlier” than Mummy makes me vomit. If it’s on par intensity wise with Mummy, it still better have some incredible effects/technology/theming for them to justify getting rid of Dragons.

Sorry, this topic is my “sensitive” spot. Dueling Dragons held a really special place in my heart, and Uni cut me a bit deep.

Yeah the thought of it being “family friendlier” than Mummy makes me vomit. If it’s on par intensity wise with Mummy, it still better have some incredible effects/technology/theming for them to justify getting rid of Dragons.

Sorry, this topic is my “sensitive” spot. Dueling Dragons held a really special place in my heart, and Uni cut me a bit deep.
If it’s anything less intense than Mummy then we’re getting a rotten replacement. I don’t care how cool the effects are. It better be at least as intense as Mummy.

I'm happy if the following requirements are achieved:
-Add secondary walkway between the castle and the entrance while adding shops to alleviate congestion + sell more merch.
-Add another restaurant.
-Must be as thrilling as Mummy. Nothing below.
-Ride time = 5 minutes or more.
i think for the most park thats what your get but im still guessing it it will be as thrilling as mummy but not as intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.