Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s ok....
Not really.. let people speculate, I mean after all.... Honestly i did not think it would be all outside but for some reason im kinda glad because it seems like if it were all inside there would be more chances of a even more tamer ride.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andysol
That’s ok....

It really isn't okay.

With the lack of news currently in order to keep people interested in going to the site is reading the speculation. A lot of people on this site have varying levels of expertise and great ideas. The conversations that occur also at times triggers others to have flashes of ideas that turn from speculation to later become fact. I want to hear other people's speculations their ideas are usually a lot more accurate and informed than what I think of. By going around the forums killing anything going a bit off topic or out of the realm of the could be it limits discussion in threads. It also limits how much people post. This leads too..

Less posting means less reason for people like me to visit. Less people visiting means less ad clicks, which means less revenue for the site, which makes it more difficult to run the site.

I've been visiting less and less lately because of the lack of new posts. It isn't fun to not visit in a week then go to your favorite threads and realize there are only a few new posts. I sit down with my cup of coffee and like to enjoy a good read, but if after not visiting for a week I am caught up in 10 minutes it means I need to look elsewhere to get my fill.

Speculating about what can be with the limited information we have and imagining the possibilities and new experiences we will enjoy in the future IS a big part of the fun of this site. We come to this site because we love theme parks and in turn we love to discuss what we envision with like-minded enthusiasts to see if what we imagine does become a reality.

Just my two cents on the matter.

It really isn't okay.

With the lack of news currently in order to keep people interested in going to the site is reading the speculation. A lot of people on this site have varying levels of expertise and great ideas. The conversations that occur also at times triggers others to have flashes of ideas that turn from speculation to later become fact. I want to hear other people's speculations their ideas are usually a lot more accurate and informed than what I think of. By going around the forums killing anything going a bit off topic or out of the realm of the could be it limits discussion in threads. It also limits how much people post. This leads too..

Less posting means less reason for people like me to visit. Less people visiting means less ad clicks, which means less revenue for the site, which makes it more difficult to run the site.

I've been visiting less and less lately because of the lack of new posts. It isn't fun to not visit in a week then go to your favorite threads and realize there are only a few new posts. I sit down with my cup of coffee and like to enjoy a good read, but if after not visiting for a week I am caught up in 10 minutes it means I need to look elsewhere to get my fill.

Speculating about what can be with the limited information we have and imagining the possibilities and new experiences we will enjoy in the future IS a big part of the fun of this site. We come to this site because we love theme parks and in turn we love to discuss what we envision with like-minded enthusiasts to see if what we imagine does become a reality.

My opinion also. :thumbsup: ...plus once the conversations get going, people that have info will often contribute it, where normally they wouldn't. The crackdown on conversations probably has a lot to do with why there's so little meaningful info lately. Even Teebin has now left the site because of this issue.

Last edited:
It really isn't okay.

Slow motion chess is frustrating.

My opinion also. :thumbsup: ...plus once the conversations get going, people that have info will often contribute it, where normally they wouldn't. The crackdown on conversations probably has a lot to do with why there's so little meaningful info lately. Even Teebin has now left the site because of this issue.

Reading between the lines is the real trick here. More importantly though, Teebin has left?

It really isn't okay.

I'll just chime in to say that I agree with just about all of this. I can't count how many times in the last few months that someone has posted speculation or something they heard just to be shot down by an "insider" or someone who sucks up to the insiders to say thats absolutely not happening and they should drop it. The problem with that is so many times the supposed insiders have posted something that ends up being wrong or not happen. They then use the "well everything is so fluid now and things are changing daily blah blah blah". So then don't shut people down. It's fine to disagree and say that you've heard something else, but to just crap on other people's ideas or sources is just stupid. The sad part is, a couple very high profile people on here are the worst offenders.

If it happens it'd be Friday night or Sunday at the last event as they're the only two spots it'd make sense.

There's some other stuff going on in the universe that makes me think we won't get an announcement this weekend.

Just find it odd that Uni won't announce at a Potter event for a Potter Ride opening next year.

Reactions: Andysol
If it happens it'd be Friday night or Sunday at the last event as they're the only two spots it'd make sense.

There's some other stuff going on in the universe that makes me think we won't get an announcement this weekend.

I’m starting to get that impression as well. I think it will be mentioned but nothing more than a passing comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.