Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 99 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I'd argue we still know a lot of these things for the Potter ride too.

Type of ride - coaster
Theme - Potter (no more/less detailed than "Mario Kart" or "Donkey Kong")
Possible layouts - we don't have this for Nintendo rides
Location - Dragon Challenge Plot
Artwork - Not a leak, at least not a leak in the final form. The final, actual artwork we have for Nintendo that represents the project as it will be built comes straight from Universal

Where are these leaked layouts you speak of? Asking for a friend

Lol @ knowing as much about HP as Nintendo.

We know exactly what Donkey Kong’s ride vehicle is, how the track is going to look to mimic jumps, and the general theme of it. And that’s just one ride.

HP we don’t even know if it’s indoors or outdoors. We know nothing.

Also, one is in the middle of construction with aerials and the other hasn’t started- and yet we still know significantly more about Nintendo.

It’s apples and oranges.

This project is way more secretive, @scott_walker is correct.

Most likely a launched coaster

I think this will be either an Intamin or Mack launched coaster. BGT's Cheetah Hunt has that nice section zigzagging through the water, imagine that in a Forbidden Forest setting ...
Interesting...honestly that makes a lot of sense as far as launched coaster. We know there is NOT gonna be a traditional lift hill poking out at the top for sure So I can pretty much guarantee it will be a launch coaster. And on a side note that first launch on cheetah hunt is only 30mph and it gets the blood pumping sooo.. I just can't wait to see what they're going to do!

They were drilling for footers yesterday.

0BFE68F6-32B4-4929-B7E5-1D1C6B1ED9AF_zpswipnbcmq.png

I saw it yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.