Heathers | Inside Universal Forums

Heathers

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

seen this trailer and for some reason i dont really understand i really wanna see this show.

I see this show as the result of the resurgence of the cult classic from the 80's/90's.

The more recent trailer, was better than the previous, but it isn't something I'd watch unless if it's received rather positive critically.

I see this show as the result of the resurgence of the cult classic from the 80's/90's.

The more recent trailer, was better than the previous, but it isn't something I'd watch unless if it's received rather positive critically.
The show is more a result of how popular the Broadway show is, imo.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
The show is more a result of how popular the Broadway show is, imo.

To be fair, it want even a Broadway show, as Heather's: The Musical was in the stage of the show launching in test audiences (kind-of similar to the runs of Frozen done in Denver), and didn't even make it past that (even with critical wom).

To be fair, it want even a Broadway show, as Heather's: The Musical was in the stage of the show launching in test audiences (kind-of similar to the runs of Frozen done in Denver), and didn't even make it past that (even with critical wom).
I do think you're right in that much of it is that it draws from that nostalgia of the period. However, there are people who are intense fans of this musical. Most people who saw it loved it and they are mostly people who were born after Heathers (1989 film) was released in theatres.