Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hello, BIG Disney Fanatic right here!

Hi everyone!

As the title does tell, I am a huge fan of Disney, and speaking of which I am a Annual Passholder for WDW! I am also a Youtuber (channel: 3dkidsartfairs), a model railroader (O-Gauge 3-Rail), and a college student studying for a degree in CIS (at Beacon College in Leesburg, FL). I do have Asperger's Syndrome, but that doesn't get in my way of enjoying the parks! I have to admit, while I have been to WDW so many times, the last time I have been to Universal was in the late 1990s, back when they were still "good", but I've been to SeaWorld once in a blue moon, and more recently I've been to Busch Gardens for Howl-O-Scream (and may go back this year!)

Welcome to OU! I'm sure you'll fit right jn here :)

I have to say, I'd recommend a trip to Universal in your future simply because there have been some amazing additions. While I loved the classic attractions, they have done incredible things as of late...

Anyway, welcome to the forums, can't wait to see you post more!

Welcome to the site! As someone who's both a Disney fanatic and a Universal fanatic, I'll second the call for you to give the two Universal parks another look. You might be surprised how much you enjoy them, even if - yes - a lot of that wonderful 1990s magic at the Studios is gone. Islands of Adventure, though, is better than it's ever been.