HELLO EVERYONE, NEW TO THE FORUMS | Inside Universal Forums

HELLO EVERYONE, NEW TO THE FORUMS

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 12, 2018
Orlando, FL
Thought I would say HEY to everyone
Thank you for approving me and I can't wait to join in with the forums, and get to know you guys.
I am a big HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS person, love haunted attractions
I am a huge theme park fan, and roller coaster fan I have worked at amusement/ theme park industry at various parks for almost 20+ years. (HERSHEYPARK, CEDAR POINT, CASTAWAY BAY, BUSCH GARDENS TAMPA & WILLIAMSBURG.
Huge Horror movie freak, Love AMERICAN HORROR STORY (COVEN, ASYLUM) *Love my House Music & Once again Thank You guys.

Thank all of you guys for welcoming me. I been reading thru some post & cant wait until I can post & tribute to the forums, but hopefully soon. Recently had surgery on my right arm, and suck to hunt and peck with my left handed, and I am right handed. So excited to finally enjoy a forum where people are so laid back and don't attack each other or if your not really good friends in the up and up clique of the forum then your post always gets down graded. It's crazy also one of the reasons I left working for SWP&E, and moved here to Orlando. However, once again Thank You to everyone with the warm welcome.