Hello everyone! | Inside Universal Forums

Hello everyone!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 23, 2019
Hello, nice to meet you all. I'm a huge fan of WDW and Universal alike, though sadly I haven't visited the latter in a few years.

Found this place when Googling for news on Minion Mayhem and thought it would be interesting to join the counterpart to all the WDW forums I usually read.

See ya guys around! :D

Hello, nice to meet you all. I'm a huge fan of WDW and Universal alike, though sadly I haven't visited the latter in a few years.

Found this place when Googling for news on Minion Mayhem and thought it would be interesting to join the counterpart to all the WDW forums I usually read.

Welcome!

giphy.gif

Welcome! This is one of the best places to find Universal information

Welcome to the forums! I hope to see you on around these parts.

What are some of your favorite things about Universal?