Hello, I'm Paul | Inside Universal Forums

Hello, I'm Paul

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 25, 2012
Rhode Island
I'm currently located in Rhode Island and have been to Florida of 3 times. Tomorrow (6/26/2012) will be my fourth. I LOVE Universal Orlando Resort and there is not one ride that I don't like on the property. Although I do miss the old Earthquake.

I'm currently located in Rhode Island and have been to Florida of 3 times. Tomorrow (6/26/2012) will be my fourth. I LOVE Universal Orlando Resort and there is not one ride that I don't like on the property. Although I do miss the old Earthquake.

Welcome Paul, Have a great trip... and enjoy the construction... and I really mean that!

Welcome aboard and I am glad I accepted your join request tonight so you can get all those emotions going before the trip :lol: And forget about classic quake man now we have quake + Christopher Watkin + The Rock, its a win win.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Paul, Have a great trip... and enjoy the construction... and I really mean that!

Did I mention the new guy has to take construction photos??? Cause you do...:inquisitive: