Hello Kitty Coming to Universal | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Hello Kitty Coming to Universal

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They need to repair the nose...

This one in Japan has the same design; black dot surrounded by yellow:

hello-Kitty-Plush-Cartoon-Character-Costume-mascot-Custom-ProductsKitty-Plush-Cartoon-s-xxl.jpg

Reactions: Andy
I've already dropped 50 bucks in this store.. Why because I couldn't say no to daddy's little girl..

I know that feeling, I kind of dread the next time I go up there as my wife is a big Hello Kitty fan. Now I do not think my daughter ever 'got it' but I am sure they'll both find items that they just have to have when they enter this store.

Showed video to girlfriend. Girlfriend exploded with happiness, then got mad that we won't see it for three weeks.

I know that feeling, I kind of dread the next time I go up there as my wife is a big Hello Kitty fan. Now I do not think my daughter ever 'got it' but I am sure they'll both find items that they just have to have when they enter this store.

My wife hasn't even been in there yet lol

Found out today one of my best male friends is a huge hello kitty fan when he saw her out and about for meet and greets and he flipped out. However, it seems they were having some trouble with her outfit throughout the day especially her bow.

This really is too cute.

There's a shirt in the store I like, the Hollywood based shirt. But I'm not sure if a person of my age, and gender, would be able to wear that...eh screw it, I'd wear it. Judge me all you want!

That is if they even sell mens shirts there :look:

Last edited:
Reactions: Quint
We went into Hello Kitty for the first time last week. No one in the store but us. Next day we went again. Maybe two or three people besides us. So, I made it a point to go in every time we walked past the area, just curious to see what their business was like. So, we were there a for apx. 7 or 8 stops. Never saw more than a handful of people in the store. Of course, this wasn't a scientific sampling, but it sure looks like they're not doing very well.