Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hello Kitty Coming to Universal

And with the updates in Kidzone, you want that section to be high value and able to capture a lot of people heading that way.

So, the Hello Kitty side closed, but the Betty Boop side is still open?

So along that side of Hollywood Blvd., Williams of Hollywood and The Dark Room have closed. Brown Derby is behind construction walls, so who knows what's going on there. Is anything where Universal Radio is/was?

Schwab's and the AP Lounge are the only things still standing?

So, the Hello Kitty side closed, but the Betty Boop side is still open?

So along that side of Hollywood Blvd., Williams of Hollywood and The Dark Room have closed. Brown Derby is behind construction walls, so who knows what's going on there. Is anything where Universal Radio is/was?

Schwab's and the AP Lounge are the only things still standing?
They refurbed the Brown Derby roof and repainted so I think it stays.
The new Minion walkthrough is going to have one of the best queues ever built........

I hope they can do something with that area that pulls people in more.

I think I’ve walked through that store more times when it was for Lucy than Hello Kitty, and even then it wasn’t more than a handful of times. This is the first closure news in a while that I’ve felt so indifferent about. lol

I hope they can do something with that area that pulls people in more.

I think I’ve walked through that store more times when it was for Lucy than Hello Kitty, and even then it wasn’t more than a handful of times. This is the first closure news in a while that I’ve felt so indifferent about. lol
I was more sad when they got rid of the treat counter lol

Good news; Bad News: So it seems Hello Kitty's time isn't up just yet. The section reopened with a new floor. From what we understand, this section is still planning to close in due time. With that said, we jumped the gun and wanted to make sure we updated you.
Was gonna say, I was there tonight and was surprised it was open.

Good news; Bad News: So it seems Hello Kitty's time isn't up just yet. The section reopened with a new floor. From what we understand, this section is still planning to close in due time. With that said, we jumped the gun and wanted to make sure we updated you.
So when that happens I guess we'll see the title changed to "Hello Kitty Leaving Universal"

That's good journalism

So much better than just deleting your previous post and pretending it never happened lol