Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hello! New member here!

Sep 15, 2017
Hello, I am a theme park fan and long time browser of the Orlando United forums. I have never been to Universal Studios, or Florida at all, but I have been to California Adventure and Disneyland multiple times.
I joined Inside Universal rather than WDW Magic or another Disney forums because A: The quality of discussion is much higher, and B: I love the technology of theme parks, and you guys love discussing it.
If anybody has any questions about the California Disney parks, ask away below. I look forward to posting about theme parks here.

Hello, I am a theme park fan and long time browser of the Orlando United forums. I have never been to Universal Studios, or Florida at all, but I have been to California Adventure and Disneyland multiple times.
I joined Inside Universal rather than WDW Magic or another Disney forums because A: The quality of discussion is much higher, and B: I love the technology of theme parks, and you guys love discussing it.
If anybody has any questions about the California Disney parks, ask away below. I look forward to posting about theme parks here.

Welcome! Thanks for joining!!

Good bunch of people here for the most part. It's probably the friendliest of the theme park forums. A hearty welcome to you. :thumbsup::cheers: