Hello! | Inside Universal Forums

Hello!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey guys, I've been lurking the forums here for a while and decided to join the fun! I'm a passholder to WDW and USO, I am a huge HHN fan, hockey fan, I play disc golf, and love craft beer (Cigar City and Funky Buddha are two of my favorites.) I'll mostly be posting on the Horror Nights thread but we'll see were else I end up.

My family is originally from Boston. A Bruins game was the first hockey game I ever went to. Not a huge fan of them but I will always have a soft spot for them.
RIP%2BThrashers.jpg

Tampa_Bay_Lightning.jpg

K709GIrV.jpg

Reactions: JohnnyKapustahead
Hey guys, I've been lurking the forums here for a while and decided to join the fun! I'm a passholder to WDW and USO, I am a huge HHN fan, hockey fan, I play disc golf, and love craft beer (Cigar City and Funky Buddha are two of my favorites.) I'll mostly be posting on the Horror Nights thread but we'll see were else I end up.

Welcome! I used to live pretty close to FB Brewery and went often. What's your favorite beer of theirs?

Yes sir! I've always liked Defensemen. Orr and Coffey in the some of my favorites from the past, Letang and Hedman today. My favorite player will always be Jaromir Jagr though, not a defenseman but still.

Jagr! Go Cats!!

oh and @Galaxy Defender
GloomyGaseousFugu.gif

I'm a season ticket holder for the panthers.. went to school up north and had masshole friends who taunted me the entire time so that's the reason behind my hatred :fight:

That's awesome! I've been wanting to go to the brewery, I'm a big fan of the Floridian Hefeweizen, Hop Stimulator, and the More Moro. I was surprised how good the Sweet Potato Casserole was too!

Nice! Yeah, a lot of their out-there beers are surprisingly good. Their Neapolitan was better than I thought it'd be, but still a bit too sweet to drink all night.

I recommend trying their Nib Smuggler and Last Snow if you like dark beers. Of course, their Maple Bacon Coffee Porter is the one to make sure to try, but that's the equivalent of beer gold. :lol:

Reactions: JohnnyKapustahead