Hello! | Inside Universal Forums

Hello!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sep 5, 2016
England
May I start by saying how wonderfully original the thread title is, I don't know where it came from, creativity just flows through me!

As the title states, hello! My name is Owen (once again showing my creative flare in my username) and I come from across the pond, the U.K. I have been reading these forums on and off for awhile, although my activity has recently spiked since Volcano Bay started construction so I thought I'd sign up and give back to the community.

Things you should know, hmmm. Well for starters I can have some rather, controversial, opinions on things. An example is my dislike for the inverted coaster Nemesis here in the UK, something I get a fair amount of stick for. However with these opinions I'll always have reasoning so don't worry about me having certain opinions that I can't back up, especially when it comes to one particular company *cough* Disney *cough*. I am super friendly and like discussion, I hope I can bring something to the community! As for other things, I'm sure you'll all learn more about me as I post and I about you.

Other than that I look forward to my time on OU, and hope you enjoy reading whatever posts I may post!

Last edited:
May I start by saying how wonderfully original the thread title is, I don't know where it came from, creativity just flows through me!

As the title states, hello! My name is Owen (once again showing my creative flare in my username) and I come from across the pond, the U.K. I have been reading these forums on and off for awhile, although my activity has recently spiked since Volcano Bay started construction so I thought I'd sign up and give back to the community.

Things you should know, hmmm. Well for starters I can have some rather, controversial, opinions on things. An example is my dislike for the inverted coaster Nemesis here in the UK, something I get a fair amount of stick for. However with these opinions I'll always have reasoning so don't worry about me having certain opinions that I can't back up, especially when it comes to one particular company *cough* Disney *cough*. I am super friendly and like discussion, I hope I can't bring something to the community! As for other things, I'm sure you'll all learn more about me as I post and I about you.

Other than that I look forward to my time on OU, and hope you enjoy reading whatever posts I may post!
Welcome to the OU Forums. :wave:

Things you should know, hmmm. Well for starters I can have some rather, controversial, opinions on things. An example is my dislike for the inverted coaster Nemesis here in the UK, something I get a fair amount of stick for. However with these opinions I'll always have reasoning so don't worry about me having certain opinions that I can't back up, especially when it comes to one particular company *cough* Disney *cough*. I am super friendly and like discussion, I hope I can bring something to the community! As for other things, I'm sure you'll all learn more about me as I post and I about you.

Welcome! Thanks for joining!