Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hello!

Jan 27, 2019
Hi Everyone, so happy to have found this site/these boards. We're planning our first Universal trip and I look forward to reading all I can on here. We're heading down for 4 days over April break (Easter week), so I know it will be busy. We are staying on-site at Sapphire Falls, so although we don't get Express Pass (and we won't be buying it either - too $$), we'll take advantage of the early hour. We'll also be enjoying the current 'Buy 2, Get 2' promotion, so hopefully we can just take our time and enjoy the parks and experience everything we want to.

Hi Everyone, so happy to have found this site/these boards. We're planning our first Universal trip and I look forward to reading all I can on here. We're heading down for 4 days over April break (Easter week), so I know it will be busy. We are staying on-site at Sapphire Falls, so although we don't get Express Pass (and we won't be buying it either - too $$), we'll take advantage of the early hour. We'll also be enjoying the current 'Buy 2, Get 2' promotion, so hopefully we can just take our time and enjoy the parks and experience everything we want to.
Welcome aboard, I'm sure you will have a wonderful time and you get to take the boats! That really saves time when the parks are busy.

Welcome to the Forums....And, by all means, take your time and leisurely tour the parks. Sapphire is just a short water taxi ride, or 10 minute walk, to the IOA entrance. That nearness to the parks translates into a low key relaxing vacation. When the parks get crowded, and hot, around noon, go back to the hotel and hit the pool for a few hours. Then go back to the parks when it cools down and the crowds recede. Then party at Citi Walk or Strong Water Tavern (at Sapphire) when the parks close.