Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hello!

Feb 5, 2013
Hi all,
Am due to visit sunny Florida in May, have been a keen visitor of United Orlando Forums since 2010, although only now decided to become a member of the group.
As you can guess I am from the UK, I am lady, visited Florida 3 times in my life so far, my trip in May will be visit number 4 :)
Looking forward to the new areas which have appeared since 2010 at Disney and Universal.

Oh and am a big Harry Potter fan :cheshire: (couldn't find an HP smiley!)

Looking forward to chatting to you all online, in the threads :thumbs:

C

Hi all,
Am due to visit sunny Florida in May, have been a keen visitor of United Orlando Forums since 2010, although only now decided to become a member of the group.
As you can guess I am from the UK, I am lady, visited Florida 3 times in my life so far, my trip in May will be visit number 4 :)
Looking forward to the new areas which have appeared since 2010 at Disney and Universal.

Oh and am a big Harry Potter fan :cheshire: (couldn't find an HP smiley!)

Looking forward to chatting to you all online, in the threads :thumbs:

C

:welcome: CharlzUK! You're gonna love it here, and I hope you have a fantastic trip in May.

Welcome aboard!

:welcome:

If you have any questions about your upcoming trip feel free to ask. Someone here will surely know the answer.

:welcome: CharlzUK! Nice to meet you!

Hope you have a great trip this May! See you around the forum! :wave:

- - - Updated - - -

:welcome: CharlzUK! Nice to meet you!

Hope you have a great trip this May! See you around the forum! :wave: